MAKE ALLIANCE STORAGE FREE!

Seriously with this BS paywall-locking every single remotely useful thing.

Alliance storage requires 10,000+ alliance points AND only people paying for a membership can use it.

Oh yeah, and you can't give items to friends, either. I get that this type of pay-gating every single useful aspect works in the east, but it's pure BS to lock basic functions that EVERY OTHER MMO HAS behind a paywall.

The less functions you give me for free, the less I want to pay, because every single thing is just another 'encouragement' to buy a membership instead of..you know..making a game worthy of being paid for.

that won't happen.. and if you want to trade items with people there is ways around it

@redPG How? I could not drop items while on a mission, trading requires premium, the storage for an Alliance requires anyone who wants to use it to have premium.

Seriously, item trading should not be paywalled. Screw whoever thought of that. I'm not paying real money to trade items with my friends.

@Eguzky said in MAKE ALLIANCE STORAGE FREE!:

@redPG How? I could not drop items while on a mission, trading requires premium, the storage for an Alliance requires anyone who wants to use it to have premium.

Seriously, item trading should not be paywalled. Screw whoever thought of that. I'm not paying real money to trade items with my friends.

That's fine and it's been like that for over 8yrs in the game. It won't change for the West sake.