Any way to disable/change the "rarity of 7 or higher" nag prompt?

It's exceedingly annoying since 90% of the items I collect are 7*+, especially as a summoner with eggs and candy drops as well. Every single time I want to sell some worthless trash, or feed a pet, the game pretends like that would be a bad idea for some reason.

"Woah, am I accidentally eating a useful pet, or selling an item I could exchange for Excubes or Photons? No, it's not a real rare, shut up game."

So, if I could remove the warning entirely, that'd be nice, since I already completely disregard it by mashing buttons as quickly as possible. 7* gear is by definition worthless, so it informing me that I'm selling garbage is wholly unhelpful. Ideally I could change it to 10*+ so if the warning does appear, I know it's something to care about even the tiniest bit.

Yes, you can change it to only display 10 or 13 star under Options -> Game Settings -> Other Settings -> Display Rare Drop Animations

Not that, I mean when selling/feeding, like so:

66e139d8-d8f8-4c68-9085-178d5592652f-image.png

@theUnLuckyCat said in Any way to disable/change the "rarity of 7 or higher" nag prompt?:

Not that, I mean when selling/feeding, like so:

66e139d8-d8f8-4c68-9085-178d5592652f-image.png

Would be nice. Even FFXIV has a way to turn off all of its "Do you want to sell this?" Messages. (IE: Materia slotted, unique, etc.)