I think the NA release of PSO2 might be the most broken PC release ever

@niko2172 Ah.. you have a point.

Valve should have ponied up the funds to import and translate the game if they wanted it on Steam so badly. The issue is, they probably didn't want an 8 year old MMO on their site. Instead Microsoft put up the funds for a Concole/PC release.

Honestly have no idea where the issues are coming from. I had no issues installing the game or playing it other than the servers being jam packed before they opened up more blocks.

@Qwid1339 Ah, very good Sir! But , do you think that a Torrent file, for the main game May have alleviated some of the DL issues?

Mmos usually have server issues pso2 have issues at every step

@DDDLife said in I think the NA release of PSO2 might be the most broken PC release ever:

@Qwid1339 Ah, very good Sir! But , do you think that a Torrent file, for the main game May have alleviated some of the DL issues?

No idea. The initial download/installer downloads to the stupid Windowsapps folder which for most people is locked up tighter than Fort Knox. After you run the installer, it installs the game to a completely different directory, so it may be possible to torrent the initial 11GB download.

Fallout 76

@DDDLife Well if you are serious,then I'll answer seriously. I'll even apologize for not taking you seriously,kinda grew too used to the constant online trolling.

I had no issues at all at first. It installed right away,and it worked fine for 4 days. Then all of a sudden,unable to open the game or even launcher. Then suddenly it worked,but only had sound and a black screen. Then I had sound and an infinite blue planet loading. I tried uninstalling the folders for 3 hours until I had no other choice but format my entire drive. Then I installed it again and went with the PSO2 Tweaker method,and now it works again.

My friends had all the possible issues as well. Game not downloading at all,and all the possible patching issues. Both of them ended up buying the Xbox One after I spent 3 days troubleshooting with them since I am the most tech savvy about computers of our group,I fixed it a few times but it always ended up doing another error...

@Morgothryuzaki First off.. It sounds to me, that perhaps you needed updates first.? Windows Updates? and Maybe even Nvidia Updates ( Newest Driver.)?

@DDDLife I just said that my game was perfectly fine lmfao. And no i had need of no upgrades since everything was up to date.

@Morgothryuzaki Yeah, That sounds odd.. It worked fine at first , Then It doesn't? Hmm... Yeah. It may be very well that it's on their end. What about the dreadful Windows 10 Antivirus GASP.. I wonder did that delete any of the necessary files that you may have needed before the game started to act up.?

@DDDLife said in I think the NA release of PSO2 might be the most broken PC release ever:

@Morgothryuzaki First off.. It sounds to me, that perhaps you needed updates first.? Windows Updates? and Maybe even Nvidia Updates ( Newest Driver.)?

There are Engineers, software developers and media outlets who are having technical issues. It's not just a hand full of people complaining but a significant amount of the player base. Just read the Massively OP Coverage of the Issues.

@GHROTIC Yikes.! Well.. At the very least, I got to chat with all you lovely people ! 😄

Well IDK why when some one the game works fine with him, he comes and say man how dare u saying that the game launch is disaster or the game it self.... even if there is like 80% of people suffering