I think the NA release of PSO2 might be the most broken PC release ever

I don't think I have ever witnessed a game having this many different issues on PC lmfao. Don't get me wrong,this game is amazing when you get it to work. And I want to support the game as much as possible,but darn.. Soooo many issues.

Issues? Such as?

@DDDLife I shall take this as a troll post,and shall react accordingly.

It features dancing muppets,and it scares me­.

Im being serious... This is not a troll.

@DDDLife Really? I find it hard to believe. So you haven't seen the forum topics,the media outlets writing about it,the PSO2 twitter or the PSO2 website that publicly adknowledges it?

Actually.... Not entirely, I am just now catching wind of all this. My install was not seamless, But I was able to get it all working. It wasn't that bad. Maybe I wanted to hear from your perspective what transpired. Perhaps, We could learn from all this.?

@DDDLife said in I think the NA release of PSO2 might be the most broken PC release ever:

Actually.... Not entirely, I am just now catching wind of all this. My install was not seamless, But I was able to get it all working. It wasn't that bad. Maybe I wanted to hear from your perspective what transpired. Perhaps, We could learn from all this.?

We all learned Shittersoft is shit and this shoulda been on Steam.

People who are able to play it, and enjoy are kinda in the dark about the problems.... at least I am

But, Isn't Steam owned by Valve Corp? See, that just doesn't make sense. To argue that something like this should automatically be on steam, Is a bit too much. Besides... Microsoft is MUCH larger of a company than Valve is.. Isn't it? Anyway, I think the Devs what they should of done is make the main file available as a Torrent.., I would be much easier to download.

@Rise there is much frustration going on, and I get it.

@DDDLife said in I think the NA release of PSO2 might be the most broken PC release ever:

But, Isn't Steam owned by Valve Corp? See, that just doesn't make sense. To argue that something like this should automatically be on steam, Is a bit too much. Besides... Microsoft is MUCH larger of a company than Valve is.. Isn't it? Anyway, I think the Devs what they should of done is make the main file available as a Torrent.., I would be much easier to download.

Are you being serious? The problems people are having are because the Microsoft Store installation puts the game in a place where you can't even access your own files. Also Steam is the preferred platform for games because it doesn't have ridiculous issues like the ones people are facing using the screwy MS store. They may be a bigger company overall, but they do not have a platform for selling and owning games that holds a candle to Steam. No one does.

Nothing ever made me as angry as the ms store in the past few days. I just want to play the game and it wont let me, how can they be so incompetent. even if they fix all these problems (which i doubt) the damage is already done to the game community.

@niko2172 Perhaps, But are you certain that those problems will not exist on Steam? Just saying.

@DDDLife Yes, because the files would been in the steamapps folder where you can access them freely. Meaning they would not purge themselves from people's systems.

@Niarudi Well, My original intentions was to try and help others find some resolution, thats all.