A small part of me is relieved the CBT is over...

Honestly, I agree with this too. I never got into the JP version to much so playing this was just an absolute pleasure. The futures is bright and I can't wait to see this game flourish!

@oldColdReactive said in A small part of me is relieved the CBT is over...:

@Plazza7020 said in A small part of me is relieved the CBT is over...:

@oldColdReactive Wish I could play the PC release but I don't make enough to eat, sleep, and afford a new and stronger computer in the near decade.

So you can't afford a PC that was made in 2013?

The problem with this isnt necessarily the RAM/CPU requirements back then. You have to account for Operating Systems as well.

If you have a 2013 rig that got upgraded to Windows 10 without expanding your CPU, RAM, and GPU capabilities, it could be a miserable experience.

WIN10 eats a lot of resources with the way it runs its services now. Another issue with older rigs is the network adapter. Wireless and ethernet technology has rapidly advanced since then, so older adapters can also bottleneck your internet speeds.

@John-Paul-RAGE I could easily find my exact computer type since it is an HP and it's "unique" in a certain way if that would help. I do got Windows 10 though.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in A small part of me is relieved the CBT is over...:

@Plazza7020 said in A small part of me is relieved the CBT is over...:

@oldColdReactive Wish I could play the PC release but I don't make enough to eat, sleep, and afford a new and stronger computer in the near decade.

So you can't afford a PC that was made in 2013?

The problem with this isnt necessarily the RAM/CPU requirements back then. You have to account for Operating Systems as well.

If you have a 2013 rig that got upgraded to Windows 10 without expanding your CPU, RAM, and GPU capabilities, it could be a miserable experience.

WIN10 eats a lot of resources with the way it runs its services now. Another issue with older rigs is the network adapter. Wireless and ethernet technology has rapidly advanced since then, so older adapters can also bottleneck your internet speeds.

I'm pretty sure if/when the steam version comes out, it won't require Windows 10 specifically. If it does, you could always just use Photon / Wine on linux 😛

Pc release!!!

Oh and a core 2 duo can play jp server on max settings, this game really doesnt take much.

@John-Paul-RAGE That's great to know thanks! Now I feel more comfortable knowing I'll get the Dreamcast MAG hopefully.

I'm pretty sure if/when the steam version comes out, it won't require Windows 10 specifically. If it does, you could always just use Photon on linux 😛

Use Photons™

@Robsynclair64 said in A small part of me is relieved the CBT is over...:

I'm pretty sure if/when the steam version comes out, it won't require Windows 10 specifically. If it does, you could always just use Photon on linux 😛

Use Photons™

Oh You

@Robsynclair64 said in A small part of me is relieved the CBT is over...:

Use Photons™

Oh You

You probably might not know this yet, but never assume I won't miss a chance to make a gag out of things like this when I find them.

@MerclessNoble7 I barely got mine in. If they didn't extend the beta, I would have gotten rewards for 2 completions. Though they were the same urgent quests I did in a different time slot so hopefully they still count.