I've been trying to get this to work for 3 days, and I'm close, but it's still broken

I've gained permission to both my pso2_bin folder and my Mutable folder (and all contents inside). I've updated with the tweaker and ran all of the troubleshooting options. Windows is fully updated. I'm logged into the microsoft store. I have no Antivirus enabled (I use Kaspersky, and it's both paused and closed)

So at this point I can attempt launching with the tweaker or the store. The Microsoft store actually brings up pso2launcher.exe, whereas the tweaker just tries to run the .exe Neither of them actually bring up the game though. They get past the gameguard check without issue, then never bring up the game. What's strange is that now that I have ownership of the pso2_bin folder, I can launch the .exe from there and it actually launches the game! Except... it doesn't show me logged into any account and wont let me get past the first screen 😕 I've tried leaving the pso2launcher.exe open from the Microsoft store and launching the game .exe and still nothing. Completely stumped by this. It's like the Microsoft store launcher isn't even trying to run the .exe

Any idea where to go from here? I'm running out of ideas.

I've also made sure the companion app, the xbox app, and the xbox identifier are all logged in and up to date. Still can't get into the game launching from any official method. Can get the game to the initial screen, but without an active user if I use the pso2.exe file, but it won't let me hit "tab" to select a user, or hit enter to get past that first screen 😕

@EienRozen said in I've been trying to get this to work for 3 days, and I'm close, but it's still broken:

I've also made sure the companion app, the xbox app, and the xbox identifier are all logged in and up to date. Still can't get into the game launching from any official method. Can get the game to the initial screen, but without an active user if I use the pso2.exe file, but it won't let me hit "tab" to select a user, or hit enter to get past that first screen 😕

Someone recently found a potential solution to the problem of no user being found. They said that when you get to the Press Enter screen with no user showing up that they just minimized the game and opened the Xbox Console Companion and re-logged in in there and went back into PSO2 and it logged them in. You can try that, at least.

@Ragnawind Tried a few different ways with the companion and the xbox app. Still no dice 😕 I appreciate the info though, it could've worked, sadly it didn't.