This game should not have been released

since the first day of launch on windows 10 nothing but headaches . This game manages to download itself multiple times almost reaching 200 GB's of storage . if the game is downloaded why isnt it able to detect this ? instead it makes me download the game over and over and over everytime i reset my computer . In order for me to get my storage back i have to manually delete everything from my WindowsApps folder which take s an hour to do then download the game again for another hour wasted . it is so stupid how minecraft dunbgeons has a better launch than this piece of shit . i put money in this game and this is how the game repays me ? love it im this close to never playing the game again . you had 8 fucking years to create a launcher that works correctly . But im guessing this is an mircosoft issue more than sega , im enslaved to keep my computer forever running because they dont want to me get off the game or else my game gets broken nice job

Screenshot (2).png

it took 214gbs from my HDD ....

@Xcidis said in This game should not have been released:

since the first day of launch on windows 10 nothing but headaches . This game manages to download itself multiple times almost reaching 200 GB's of storage . if the game is downloaded why isnt it able to detect this ? instead it makes me download the game over and over and over everytime i reset my computer . In order for me to get my storage back i have to manually delete everything from my WindowsApps folder which take s an hour to do then download the game again for another hour wasted . it is so stupid how minecraft dunbgeons has a better launch than this piece of shit . i put money in this game and this is how the game repays me ? love it im this close to never playing the game again . you had 8 fucking years to create a launcher that works correctly . But im guessing this is an mircosoft issue more than sega , im enslaved to keep my computer forever running because they dont want to me get off the game or else my game gets broken nice job

Screenshot (2).png

it took 214gbs from my HDD ....

Join the JP server. NA is a dumpster fire at best. Microsoft is to stupid to make their own launcher. Sega just doesn't give a shit. They hate the NA anyways.