How do i get premium outside of NA?

Hey, I'm an EU player and would like to get AC so i can get premium, how do i go about doing this? i tried getting AC through the windows store, but it won't accept my PayPal as its a UK PayPal. Is there going to be a fix to this? Is there another way to get AC?

thanks, also loving the game! takes me back to Dreamcast days

You need to purchase US gift cards from sites such as PlayAsia or Offgamers and apply the gift card to your Microsoft account.

Then make sure you PC region is set to US so it updates the store to the US store.

Then search "PSO2" and buy AC with your credit

I'm from the UK this is what I did.

@BoltonSquad said in How do i get premium outside of NA?:

Offgamers

I'm looking on my MS account, and its showing the balance in £, and everything points to a UK account, but the windows store shows $ prices, will using a US gift card still work?

@RukiaX Yes. Done it myself from Norway. Bought a digital US gift card for Xbox on play-asia (You can chose your store of choice however.), and claimed it in Microsoft Store.

You still need an address in the US. I just asked one of my friends if I could use his.

Just set your computer to US region. And you should be good for redeeming the code and doing purchase.

You can set up a US paypal account and link your debit/credit card to it. Just make sure the addresses match up or else Microsoft will reject payment.

last Q (as i'm looking on Play-asia and the windows store ones are sold out), does the xbox live cards work the same for the windows store?

@RukiaX no. Xbox live is console gamepass. You don't want that.

G2A is also a place where you can get them. But a lot of people in the EU dislike that site. But there are many e-reratailers. You could probably look Amazon US store page too.

I'm having a real hard time finding any for the Windows Store, i have found the Windows Phone Store and XBOX Gift Card, on G2A, its only XBOX

@RukiaX said in How do i get premium outside of NA?:

I'm having a real hard time finding any for the Windows Store, i have found the Windows Phone Store and XBOX Gift Card, on G2A, its only XBOX

If it says Xbox, it will wokr. If you check the details, it is compatible with XBOX One and Windows 10, since they are both running Windows 10 (including the XBOX One itself)

Ok, so i'm finally premium!!!, @Pulptenks solution is the best one, can just get the gift cart code using a XBOX gift card, can't get from Play Asia though, they restrict people buying US cards, i got mine from G2A, not happy with using them, but i have friends i can ask to get for me from official sources.

Thanks for all your help everyone~~

@RukiaX Wonderful, I'm glad I could be of help.

I found out you can get digital codes directly from Xbox on Amazon, no extra fee as well if it can interest people. They send the buyer a code directly, this is what I tested today.

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Gift-Card-Digital-Code/dp/B00F4CEWOY

I have more testing to do but for now I need to wait for a new AC deal since I have all I found of interesting. The Xbox app seems to have a loop in it I will try in near future.

@Pulptenks said in How do i get premium outside of NA?:

igital US gift card for Xbox on play-asia (You can chose your store of choice however.), and claimed it in Microsoft Store.

Thanks a lot for your help here, I was able to purchase my AC this way. I used carddelivery.com and they 're not asking questions either regarding the purchaser location (FR/CH in my case).

@Pulptenks said in How do i get premium outside of NA?:

@RukiaX Wonderful, I'm glad I could be of help.

I found out you can get digital codes directly from Xbox on Amazon, no extra fee as well if it can interest people. They send the buyer a code directly, this is what I tested today.

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Gift-Card-Digital-Code/dp/B00F4CEWOY

I have more testing to do but for now I need to wait for a new AC deal since I have all I found of interesting. The Xbox app seems to have a loop in it I will try in near future.

This blocks me for not being from NA when logging my account.

@Shirokami07 I've not tried from Amazon yet, but you need to use an Amazon.com account, not your usual Amazon log in. So if you haven't created a .com account this might be why?

@ScrawnyKitty said in How do i get premium outside of NA?:

@Shirokami07 I've not tried from Amazon yet, but you need to use an Amazon.com account, not your usual Amazon log in. So if you haven't created a .com account this might be why?

What do you mean amazon.com account?