Threated to walk in to traffic because your autistic?

Which what happen the other day. I did used the report function from the pso2 contact. I also used the report function from microsoft as well. But I really don't think the microsoft report would work.

What happen is.. I saw a tag on his character looked like a floating neckless. Stating (I am gay) I just typed "congrats that your gay" as I have couple friends are gay. And I know how tough it is coming out. In his reply "you're autistic" From behind my computer I smiled with my head up high. My reply "yep" His reply "walk in to traffic"

In the past I have remembered from online games people would tell me that, drink bleach, kill my self and other stuff.

I personally could of message this guy and told him off and other stuff. I know if I had he would of used my typing as a report from microsft then my account would be ban for sticking up for my self.

Does any one come across people like this?

both sides yes

People are just generally angry these days and project their anger in places where they can remain anonymous behind a keyboard, like video games! It's everywhere. Don't take it personally, just report/ignore and move on.

@Pairamedic said in Threated to walk in to traffic because your autistic?:

People are just generally angry these days and project their anger in places where they can remain anonymous behind a keyboard, like video games! It's everywhere. Don't take it personally, just report/ignore and move on. Indeed. I was one of those people I got reported and part of my account was ban now I learn not to use anger... He could of technically apologies to me but that person did not.

From recalling of what I did wasn't even harsh as what that person did. But anyway thanks for reading

People like that exist in all games, it is the internet after all.

Like the user above said, ignore it or report it and move on. Likely a troll anyways.