What's the endgame in this game?

Hey, I thought about something, game is fun, nice combat an so on, but what is the end game of this game? Some super hard bosses or what else :O? Thanks for answering :D.

fashion and housing ❤ (mostly a joke lol,or is it?)

@Chiryuu2609 said in What's the endgame in this game?:

Hey, I thought about something, game is fun, nice combat an so on, but what is the end game of this game? Some super hard bosses or what else :O? Thanks for answering :D.

Well I'm not interested in either of them... any other things :D?

theres plenty of gear and rare drops to get, any quite a few hard bosses in this too

Well, mostly we will get a myriad of EQ´s and EQ´s disguised by a different name, but that play just like EQ´s.

With that being said, once EP5 and 6 arrive, we will get a few different game modes which are somewhat entertaining and EP6 especially will bring a lot of varied stuff both in terms of fun classes to play and new engaging quest types that also give good loot.

But until EP6, it´s mostly just a deluge of EQ´s and crossover events and seasonal events, which often mean more EQ´s.

Did i mention EQ´s?

@IfrianMMO said in What's the endgame in this game?:

Well, mostly we will get a myriad of EQ´s and EQ´s disguised by a different name, but that play just like EQ´s.

With that being said, once EP5 and 6 arrive, we will get a few different game modes which are somewhat entertaining and EP6 especially will bring a lot of varied stuff both in terms of fun classes to play and new engaging quest types that also give good loot.

But until EP6, it´s mostly just a deluge of EQ´s and crossover events and seasonal events, which often mean more EQ´s.

Did i mention EQ´s?

Wait, I know already what are UQ... but EQ? Epic Quest :D? Extra Quest? Enormous Quest? Ero Quest :O?

Fashion is the true endgame for any game.

@Diamond-Cats258 and symbol arts ❤

Lobby emotes, Fashion, and Symbol Art.

I'm not even kidding and it's great, socialization is the best part of PSO2

What is EQ? Everquest? lol

The game is fun, reminds me of Dreamcast days. End game is like any other game like this where you will hunt for loot and try and gain more and more power. New episodes will come out and more stuff will be added. Japan level cap is 95 I think, we are level 75.

EDIT: Also, every class you get to 75 gives you bonus stats! So that is a lot of work! There is easily over 200 hours of gameplay up to 1000+ if you wanted in this game.

EQ is Emergency Quests. It's the JP term for UQ's/Urgent Quests.

@Misuran said in What's the endgame in this game?:

EQ is Emergency Quests. It's the JP term for UQ's/Urgent Quests.

Oh... that is confusing, would be best if people used English names :D. Thanks for info.

The end game is similar to Final Fantasy XIV / Guild Wars 2 / etc. You do certain quests to get "Badges," and turn them into useful gear. The badges change every year. The previous year's badge can be turned into a standard badge that encompasses the previous years.

But the true end game will always be fashion.

In short, the same endgame as any looter shooter / looter game. Thus: Grinding the best gear, fighting the stuff on highest difficulty, getting the most rarest skins, etc. Set a goal (looking for a super rare weapon or skin) and work toward it.