[Ship 3] - Clawsome, the Classiest Ship 3 Alliance, Wants You! [Active][Discord][Semi-Casual][All Welcome][Worldwide and LBGT Friendly][PSO1/2 Vets]

[NGS] Active alliance seeks more - new players welcome!

Official alliance info link in my signature below!

The best way to reach us is to whisper me or apply via Communications Menu.

If you have questions, please whisper me IN-GAME for the quickest response (Commincations Menu-->ARKS Search).

If I am unable to reply due to being offline (the game doesn't tell you this) - kudos me, message here, or come visit us in Aelio 047.

If you have questions, please whisper me IN-GAME for the quickest response (Commincations Menu-->ARKS Search).

If I am unable to reply due to being offline (the game doesn't tell you this) - kudos me, message here, or come visit us in Aelio 047.

The best way to reach us is to whisper me (or Snipz), or apply via Communications Menu.

We are currently very close to full capacity. You may still contact me if you are interested and very active, and I will invite you as soon as I get a spot.

The best way to reach us is to whisper me (or Snipz), or apply via Communications Menu.

If I am unable to reply due to being offline (the game doesn't tell you this =/) - kudos me, message here, or come visit us in Aelio 047.

I'm on Ship3 and planning to jump ship to yours! Hunter Lv20 on NGS, and probably will start playing PSO2 Classic soon. I will message you when I'm online later! 👍✨

@AlterionEx Sure thing, thanks!

We are currently at capacity and not actively recruiting. You may still contact me if you are interested in this alliance specifically and VERY active, and I will invite you as soon as I am able to free up a spot.

If I am unable to reply due to being offline (the game doesn't tell you this =/) - kudos me, message here, or come visit us in Aelio 047.

We are currently very close to capacity and ONLY considering applicants who are ACTIVE players, willing to use Discord (voice not required), and willing to read and understand BOTH the Alliance post below (see my signature) AND our Alliance guidelines on Discord.

If these apply to you, you are welcome to contact me, and I will onboard you as soon as possible.

Please whisper me IN-GAME for the quickest response (Commincations Menu-->ARKS Search).

I tend to be online during NA daytime. If I am unable to reply due to being offline (the game doesn't tell you this =/) - kudos me, message here, or come visit us in Aelio 047.

We are currently very close to capacity and ONLY considering applicants who are ACTIVE NGS players, willing to use Discord (voice not required), and willing to read and understand BOTH the Alliance post below (see my signature) AND our Alliance guidelines on Discord.

If these apply to you, you are welcome to contact me, and I will onboard you as soon as possible.

For the quickest response, please whisper me IN-GAME (Commincations Menu-->ARKS Search).

I tend to be online during NA daytime. If I am unable to reply due to being offline (the game doesn't tell you this =/) you can reach me on Discord.