Stuck in loading screen , worked perfectly first

Hello Onyango! Just got your problem like 2 hours ago and finally found a way to fix it. The new version of the PSO2 Tweaker is actually broken. The moment you hit the version 6.0.0.5/6 well you're killing the exe. file. What you need to do is to unistall PSO2 Tweaker, attempt to fix the game via the regular launcher "you might encounter an error in the end but don't worry" and launch the game. You'll meet a new problem, but you'll be half-way to the solution. The screen will stop to be black, but when you'll reach the login you might have either no trouble, or two problems. The one i've met was the screen remain blue after login in waiting for the HUD to load yet never arrive. What you'll have to do is to download again the PSO2 Tweaker and NOT UPDATE IT. Let it stay in the 6.0.0.0 version. Now you will end up doing what i did. Just troubleshoot the game via the "NEW METHOD". It might take around 10-15 minutes. When it's done, do not touch the "START PSO2" logo, but head back to the microsoft store and just launch the game.

Program opened successfully! Version 6.0.0.0 [OK!]
Updating resources...  Done!
Checking for PSO2 Updates... You have the latest NA version!
All done - System ready!
Downloading/installing NA-specific files (42MB), please wait...  Done!
Retrieving information from SEGA's North American patch server...  Success!
Please wait while the QUANTUM SYSTEM checks your local files...
Checked 92000/92178 (99.81%)...
Downloading/installing NA-specific files (42MB), please wait...  Done!
Copied to Clipboard: Output has been copied to the clipboard!
Please paste this output to whomever is helping you.

Wishing you good luck, i'll head back later to see if you made it just like i did. After installing it 4 times for me and straight up only 1 for my cousin, i wasn't gonna stop playing after a shitty bug lol.

@Manalariss Hey i tried your fix and i couldn't get it to work either , but i decided to do the good old uninstall/install again fix and wouldnt you know it works now. Thanks for the answer tho if ur ever in Ship 3 i'm Funke