AC discounts? (or expand character storage without them?)

Hello everyone. I'd like to expand character storage, but at 350 AC for 10 spaces (with a max of 100 more space) is not cheap at all.

is it possible only with AC? any discount for PC users? (I don't know if that's different for Xbox)

Thanks!

There are no discounts, it is 350 AC on both, as they are the same game, since it is a Play Anywhere Title. In Japan, I think it was 320 AC, but that would put it about equivalent in price in USD. That would put at $35 USD, which isn't really all that bad in the long run, since you shouldn't really need that much inventory at once unless you plan to be out in the same field for extended periods of time. I've also seen much worse pricing on inventory in other F2P games.

@Ragnawind thanks. What do you think it's the max needed inventory space? With 50 spaces I fill up pretty quickly...

You may want to consider investing into the Sonic Collaboration pack.

For $20 extra to what it would cost just to expand the storage you want, you would get:

• Sonic Suit M
  • Sonic Suit F
  • Sonic Hair 1
  • Sonic Hair 2
  • Emotes 602: Sonic/Tails
  • *Sonic Knuckles
  • Sonic Mask
  • Ragol Memory x5
  • Inventory Expansion (10) x5
  • Premium Set (30 Days)
  • Mission Pass Gold Ticket
  • Salon Free Pass
  • Character Storage Expansion (50) x5
  • EXP Earned +150% x15
  • Triboost +125% x10
  • Grinder x500
  • AC Scratch Ticket x12
  • Great Enhancement Aid +50% x99

That means +500 item storage spaces and 50 more inventory slots, which is more than enough.

And then you get all the other goodies, including PSO original costumes, 12 AC scratches with which to make some decent money or get some fashion, a bunch of buffs and useful consumables, a month of premium, and a mission pass, although i recommend saving that one for the next season, since it will start soon.

@IfrianMMO said in AC discounts? (or expand character storage without them?):

Sonic Collaboration

its no avaliable.. any way else to get it ?

@Lauro86 said in AC discounts? (or expand character storage without them?):

Sonic Collaboration

its no avaliable.. any way else to get it ?

It should be available, if it´s not it´s probably store "Maintenance" as it has been going up and down for a while.

, if it´s not it´s probably store "Maintenance" as it has been going up and down for a while.

Thanks as of this moments its not 😞 ohh well still thanks for the tips 20dll seem ok

, if it´s not it´s probably store "Maintenance" as it has been going up and down for a while.

Thanks as of this moments its not 😞 ohh well still thanks for the tips 20dll seem ok

No you missunderstand.

I said 20 dollars MORE than just buying the inventory by itself.

If you buy ONLY inventory = $35 If you buy the pack = $59

So it´s about $20 over what only the inventory costs.

I said EXTRA 20$

It shows up for me just fine.