Can Premium be gifted to friends?

Just started playing with 2 friends in the UK, and due to region restrictions applied by Microsoft, they can play but not purchase ANYTHING ingame that uses IRL currency. We all want to try premium once the lag bugs get worked out, but unless I can gift them the Premium option, they're out of luck. Ideas? suggestions?

you can gift the sonic bundle once u buy it it has the membership in there

I was going to give that answer..... But Don't know if they would be able to accept it. They can try swapping region? i think? Thats what some people were doing I believe

They can make purchases if they use Xbox gift cards.

I want to see an actual guide about this Xbox gift card thing. It seems to be a trouble for several users.

@Pulptenks said in Can Premium be gifted to friends?:

I want to see an actual guide about this Xbox gift card thing. It seems to be a trouble for several users.

Go to any e-retailer that sells Xbox Gift Cards NA (I use g2a)

Purchase said gift card using PayPal

Go to the Microsoft Store App

Click on the "..." on the top right

Redeem Code

Enter your code

Purchase your item as normal

Has this been tested out? Is there a video about it? Not that I don't believe you, but rather not gamble money if I can't spend it on PSO2.

@Pulptenks said in Can Premium be gifted to friends?:

Has this been tested out? Is there a video about it? Not that I don't believe you, but rather not gamble money if I can't spend it on PSO2.

Myself and other players have done this several times. This is also how it went back when we all played on JP, although we used PSO2es and Paypal to achieve the same results.

@AmiePSO2 This hasn't worked for me. I got the card, redeemed it, and at checkout? It still requests a US address in order to proceed with the transaction.

@Optionals said in Can Premium be gifted to friends?:

@AmiePSO2 This hasn't worked for me. I got the card, redeemed it, and at checkout? It still requests a US address in order to proceed with the transaction.

I use this address: (It's the University of Wisconsin, I got it from another thread in here)

702 West Johnson Street, Suite Madison Wisconsin53715-1007 United States

@AmiePSO2 This response gave me a genuine belly laugh, but what the heck, I'll see if my friends can use it. thanks!