Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

I've set aside money to spend on this game, I'm new to this game (never played the JP version). I really enjoy the game and want to support it. I'll for sure be buying premium, a few cosmetics and anything else that might interest me.

@Xarion You'll be happy with market pricings. As long as the prices haven't changed majorly. The character slots, mags, storage, and inventory space are very cheap. Of course buying multiple storages can be costly after you buy all 15. If the prices stay the same 10 USD will be 1000 AC.

Premium membership. For anything else depends what we get honestly.

I will definitely be purchasing AC on the NA server. I tried to purchase it during the CBT.

Yes i will buy AC.

I plan to spend my life and money on PSO2.

@Meta77 It depends on when it comes out... The longer i wait the less enthusiastic I get, but as of now i would for sure.

Yup, and ill buy double if it releases today 😄

@Zalinto said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I'm on board with this! Enuff' said!

I would seriously drop 200 USD on AC if the game goes open beta today or friday ♥

This will probably count for a lot of people, (It sure did for me on PSO2JP.) it's kinda impossible not to spend AC on PSO2 if you really really want to go the distance with the game. I tried to keep it at a bare minimum but every time I look back at my 'Purchase History' I smile with some degree of regret, just a tiny bit though.

It starts of with; if you want to have multiple characters, the first three are free (on PSO2JP that is, not sure what the NA version will do.) But I know a lot of people who bought several character slots. A friend of mine has 17! Yeah crazy indeed. At least I kept it with the free three. Al tough I tend to play only with one character it does kinda handicap you in a way. (I mainly use the other two characters for their extra storage space.)

If you play all classes on just one character, one mag won't really suffice. meaning you need several mags to make full use of each class's potential. (I bought several mags for this, and made a MELEE mag, a RANGE mag, a TECH mag and yes even a DEX mag for Phantom, Bouncer and Braver class.)

This issue could be tackled if you equally play on all three characters and divide their focus and mags on the 3 different attack types. But I just didn't feel like it. (You still will miss out on a DEX mag and character, not a huge loss though unless you want to get the full potential out of the Phantom class.)

Then comes the sub-palettes. You start off with a few, able to support all your classes. But man, more content and more classes coming out and boom! Not enough space to give each class their individual palette. Some classes have to share their sub-palette! Which is fine some classes are quite compatible to have a shared one and other classes only have few skills to put on the palette, enough room to share the palette with another class. But oh! oh no! Another class just got released the next day! Sigh, SEGA! You're killing me!. Sega: Behold the 'Sub-palette expansion'! (Yeah I bought it, can't remember how many sub-palettes you originally have, was it 3, 6 or 9? It's been to long. But now I have 18 LOL. This all isn't an issue for those who reassemble their sub-palettes every time they switch classes, but believe me you don't want to. Really you don't want to.)

We're done yet? Nah brah we gotta talk about Storage and Inventory bruf!

Emergency Quests, yeah Urgent Quests. Especially seasonal Urgent Quests! We're talking about Christmas, Easter, Summer, White Day, Valentine Urgent Quests and probably more I'm forgetting. But the ones that allows you to run multiple times in one session. And boy! They drop loot! Son! A TON OF LOOT! Mostly crap but still loot man! Sega knows how to play me, I love loot! Even the crappy ones. I see a RED BOX or a RAINBOW BOX in PSO, something inside of me triggers and it tells me to leave everything else be and GRAB THAT BOX! (Thank for auto loot but that's not what the story is about.) You see these types of Urgent Quests are known as 'Inventory Killers', they drop more loot than your inventory can hold if you care about all the dropped loot that is. So yeah the 50 starting inventory space is not going to be enough. So what did I do? I bought the expansion two times, one for getting to 100 space and then to the max of 150. But Erin you can drop your loot in your storage mid-quest. Yeah I don't like to do that, it already takes me a hour after the Urgent Quest is done to sort all the loot in my inventory can you imagine how long it takes if I had to sort my inventory & storage. (Yeah I know I take a long time for it, I tend to check each individual weapon and armor for their usefulness to me and maybe on the player market, their value, fodder, their abilities and affixes etc. It just takes time.)

Did I mention that I am a loot hoarder? I tend to keep at least one copy of weapon and armor unit I ever find, and I also like to keep my outfits and costumes and not to forget fodders whether for affixing or just selling. And that means that over the years i have rented all 5 Ex. Storage's multiple times. And they all are completely full! The same can be said for my Basic, OTP and PSO2es storage's. Only my Character storage has a sliver of space left. Soon i'll buy buying an expansion for that one as well. (It's still only at 300, of a max of 1000 I believe?)

Gonna keep this one short, I bought several skill trees for a couple of classes. For example early on in PSO2JP going hybrid on the Braver class (Range & Melee) wasn't really viable, you didn't have enough Skill points to cover both types of attacks. So I bought an extra skill tree for it. Making one tree Melee and the other one Range. Nowadays we have enough Skill points to cover almost if not all skills on one Braver skill tree which made my second tree superfluous, the good thing is that I was able to transfer it so I made it to become my 2nd Phantom tree. Also bought one extra for my Tech(t)er.

I am not gonna talk about AC scratches and Premium, that's for a whole other story! This was purely stuff which could change your game-play (Even if its a small amount.)

You can play this game fine without every spending AC on it, but if you truly really truly want to get the full potential out of the game. You got to spend it! Forgive my Wall-o-Text, hopefully my story could entertain some. Conclusion, moral of the story? I would buy these stuff all over again on the PSO2 NA version.

So this makes me wonder. For events that have special collabs like Evangeleon... is everything obtainable without purchase? If there is a purchase option do they let you just buy it or is it from random stuff like the scratch tickets I am hearing about.

Kind of wondering what every possible what of obtaining sowmthing is now. Because it seems like there could be a lot of stuff if they are broken down into parts and not just in one compelte set.

@Hengbok said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

So this makes me wonder. For events that have special collabs like Evangeleon... is everything obtainable without purchase? If there is a purchase option do they let you just buy it or is it from random stuff like the scratch tickets I am hearing about.

Kind of wondering what every possible what of obtaining sowmthing is now. Because it seems like there could be a lot of stuff if they are broken down into parts and not just in one compelte set.

A lot of the costumes are AC Scratch chances when it comes to collabs. Weapon camos/Lobby actions as well.

@landman ship 1, im also active on the discord

@SpookyOh said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I would seriously drop 200 USD on AC if the game goes open beta today or friday ♥

Same I'm wanting to drop 1000$ over the months That's how serious I want to make PSO2 my life game.