Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

That sounds exciting haha I haven't found anyone I know that is going to be playing this yet... it's only a matter of time they come back lol. But yeah rooms were fun to visit and check out xD. Otherwise no one is going to visit my room yet anyway lol

I also have plans to buy some AC and get premium benefits.

@Hengbok They will all come back when they get word about the game im sure. Some random ppl still check out rooms when buying things from shops its awesome! (and dont forget them Photon-Gacha machines hehe)

Photon-Gacha.png

@AnonMarc yeah none of the friends I know irl have xboxes.. I was the only one who bought one for this Closed Beta test lol I bet they will be back on PC at least.

I don't think I knew anyone that had that deco! Does it even give anything or is it just for an action animation? 😮

@AnonMarc said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Hengbok They will all come back when they get word about the game im sure. Some random ppl still check out rooms when buying things from shops its awesome! (and dont forget them Photon-Gacha machines hehe)

Photon-Gacha.png

Ahhh gachas...so many cursed memories from PSU.

But yeah, getting premium and buying cosmetics. If anything makes be whore out, it's cosmetics. I'm the kind of person that spends more time at the character creation screen than in-game.

@Hengbok Was going to get an xbox also but decided against it last min but did get me an xbox one s controller (favorite controller thus far). You put things in it, set a price for the spins and when a player spins it they get charged and get a random item :D.

@Sylus I would fill mine up with Rappy suits mostly yellow and 2 or 3 of the most wanted / expensive color in the game. Sometimes i would come back to my room and people would be sniping the thing so many times it was epic. As long as u enjoy the time doing so thats all that matters :P.

@AnonMarc omg... that's such a fun item! Do people know what they could get until it runs out or just totally unknown all the time? I would love to make an honest gacha room for people. But judging by the word "nightmare" earlier I am guessing no one knew and spent a lot on junk haha.

I think this would be one of the most fun ways to make honest gachas and earn money rather than trying to market everything like in a lot of games lol

Count me in as an AC buyer. Bigger inventory, Premium, Costumes...really all kinds of things!

@Hengbok When you interact with the Gacha it will show u a list of items (3 in PSU, 3 or 5? in PSO2) you get to choose what is listed from the items inside the Gacha, it also shows u the price the spin will cost and how many items are left inside. Be careful those things are fun and addictive XD

As an example some people would place monomates worth 25? Meseta and 1-3 good items worth 500mil and each spin would cost 100mil.

I would be a bit more generous with the Rappy suit Gacha max it with yellow suits worth 2.1mil each and 2-3 higher end suits worth 7mil then set the spin at 2.5mil. That way people dont feel cheated out of their money and get something out of it regardless of how many times they spun . Its been a long time prices are not accurate XD

It was a nightmare for most due to the first example people would feel horrible afterwards. If done properly it can be quite fun tho.

Absolutely

The inventory space is the kicker, but personally I'd feel guilty playing this game as a FTP game considering all the effort it took to bring it overseas. I will definitely be supporting it for the longhaul and will likely drop a good chunk of change as if I was buying a game brand new~

@Weeblord honestly even in the CBT with a new character I'm having inventory management issues. I can't wait for premium.

@AnonMarc omg... I was thinking relatable items at least but yeah I can see how that is turned into a real gamble lol. Could end up paying more than what it is worth or not get it at all 😞

@Sylus said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Weeblord honestly even in the CBT with a new character I'm having inventory management issues. I can't wait for premium.

Premium will definitely be my first choice of purchase. As someone who is fresh to PSO2, but did a lot of research beforehand, I kinda had to hit the ground running and my immediate issue was inventory space and the lack thereof ; _;

@Hengbok Yeah quite sad and im sure some did quit the game over them after loosing all of their meseata :c

Yes first purchases will be 3 more mags and more inventory space