Yes! But I'm going to wait a little bit because
I'm still salty about a dozen hours of troubleshooting for the PC release I just bought MHW(+DLC) and want to not splurge too much on entertainment.
I've played this game for many years and I'm employed full-time so I see no reason to support a game that I think is worth 5 stars. When I was younger and playing the JP client it was much harder to support the game, either because I was still broke and in school or because I ran into fraud warnings for trying to purchase foreign goods over a sketchy emulator (the PSO2es trick, for anyone who's curious). I don't mind somewhat over-spending to make up for all of those years of being a free player now that I'm able to support the game.
What I'll buy, in decreasing order of priority:
- New mags (I have a melee mag now, and I'd like to mostly stick to one character instead of alts with other mags)
- Mission passes (so far I really like that this is a regular way to guarantee AC items without gambling)
- Premium occasionally (if I want to sell items and can't get a My Shop Pass when I need it, or maybe for Alliance things?)
- Maybe star gems ($20 for un-tradable costumes that cost <1mm meseta in the JP server is...just a ripoff I guess?)
- MAYBE scratch items (though it's a big gambling ripoff so probably not unless I'm drunk in love, or if Zantetsuken is in there)