Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

@Vicodin-Villian said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Meta77 said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Vicodin-Villian said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Got more AC today thanks to the PC launch. Not particularly interested in the Hatsune Miku collaboration, but I'm genuinely surprised that it actually happened. Hopefully this means that more anime and outside creator collaborations are on the way.

Will we get the Es stuff or is that not happening since its not in the States in any form that i know of.

Es?

The Mobile game version.

edited due to wrong thread.

@RUDEFOXS said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

just got this game, and doubt very much i will put 1 cent into this, you can screw the economy as much as you want it wont bothr me 1 bit, greedy ppl are greedy, so yeah go ahead ruin the economy for everyone go on DO IT

That's how it starts, then an item that speaks to you appears during a deal and boom. TBF, other than founder's I only spent $6 on 2 Auxiliaries. As far as the market is, well it's a shit market hands down.

Great. PSO finally is up on PC and the Hatsune Miku Collab is going to end on the 16th. Why didn't they leave the Concert on for the PC users who joined?!

@DLG84 They may still include it. I know they took it out of the schedule, but they re did the last one and kept the mining base despair in when it was going to be taken out.

@DLG84 said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Great. PSO finally is up on PC and the Hatsune Miku Collab is going to end on the 16th. Why didn't they leave the Concert on for the PC users who joined?!

Speaking of that - and especially because with this crappy MS Store I'm not even sure I'll be able to join in time to purchase some AC Scratch ticket for this event - Will the outfit / accessories / consumables be available on the market afterwards ?

Sorry I'm new with PSO2 and I don't know it items like that are "soulbound" or sellable.

I already did 😄 its a great game

I've already spent more than I care to admit on the game. Fashion is the true endgame.

@Utahime39 the items will still be up for sale on the market, but when a scratch cycles out, the items skyrocket in value. Especially when miku is involved and likely to only have one collab.

@Parallax Thanks for that info, I still hope to be able to join before the end of the cycle (16 of June IIRC), but this is dependant on MS Store not fucking up my install so I do not put my hopes too high (yes I've been burn a lot by this damn MS Store).

Another question the spenders here may know: What is the likelyhood of obtaining the prizes for the Virtual Star AC scratch tickets ? I do not see them displayed on the official site (which is strange this is mandatory by law in Japan). Maybe one can see them ingame ?

Cool thread!

Yes! But I'm going to wait a little bit because I'm still salty about a dozen hours of troubleshooting for the PC release I just bought MHW(+DLC) and want to not splurge too much on entertainment.

I've played this game for many years and I'm employed full-time so I see no reason to support a game that I think is worth 5 stars. When I was younger and playing the JP client it was much harder to support the game, either because I was still broke and in school or because I ran into fraud warnings for trying to purchase foreign goods over a sketchy emulator (the PSO2es trick, for anyone who's curious). I don't mind somewhat over-spending to make up for all of those years of being a free player now that I'm able to support the game.

What I'll buy, in decreasing order of priority:

• New mags (I have a melee mag now, and I'd like to mostly stick to one character instead of alts with other mags)
  • Mission passes (so far I really like that this is a regular way to guarantee AC items without gambling)
  • Premium occasionally (if I want to sell items and can't get a My Shop Pass when I need it, or maybe for Alliance things?)
  • Maybe star gems ($20 for un-tradable costumes that cost <1mm meseta in the JP server is...just a ripoff I guess?)
  • MAYBE scratch items (though it's a big gambling ripoff so probably not unless I'm drunk in love, or if Zantetsuken is in there)

@Utahime39 you can see the drop rates in game. Typically the rarer stuff is a .3% chance to obtain. That said with how the market works, you can sell a rare you don't want and buy the one that you do.

I'll be getting inventory expansion and a few more mags to play the other classes

@MagmaBlaze Inventory expansion and default seem to best the best way to go.

Already did and will get more every month if they release cool stuff.