Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

@WhiteKnightBlsm You do know you get a free skill tree reset pass for all classes every time they make the tiniest of class adjustments right? It's hardly the worst issue with the monetization frankly.

@Mattwo7 the optics is going to be bad.

Normal plauers coming into the game arent going to know that and arent going to look it up either. All theu are going to see if that skill tree resets cost money and then theyll uninstall.

More over if the passes are distributed so regularly then why not just make resets free all the time?

If it really happens all the time and its "not that big an issue" then fine just make it free all the time.

Its a win win. They wont have to issue passes to every player. Amd players wont feel like theyre money hungry. And on top of that players are still incentivised to go buy another skill tree.

The fact is the game isnt ganna be doing so hot in 3 months if all anyone gets a taste for is how much they have to pay for basic features in any other game.

@WhiteKnightBlsm said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Mattwo7 the optics is going to be bad.

Normal plauers coming into the game arent going to know that and arent going to look it up either. All theu are going to see if that skill tree resets cost money and then theyll uninstall.

More over if the passes are distributed so regularly then why not just make resets free all the time?

If it really happens all the time and its "not that big an issue" then fine just make it free all the time.

Its a win win. They wont have to issue passes to every player. Amd players wont feel like theyre money hungry. And on top of that players are still incentivised to go buy another skill tree.

The fact is the game isnt ganna be doing so hot in 3 months if all anyone gets a taste for is how much they have to pay for basic features in any other game.

if they tried something like that they'd have to make it cost meseta. But they won't and it's good that they aren't going to make skill tree resets free because then you can take it as a punishment or go make another character. like honestly there are plenty of other games where you have to pay for skill resets. HELL Maplestory originally made you pay PER skill point.

@UneasyCheese8 "originally" which means they changed the system because they realized PLAYERS HATE IT!!!!.

Can we stop with the "oh this game was worse" bs please?

The argument your making is "well your bleeding out from a stab wound........but a gun shot to the head would have been worse so get over it"

Like both things are bad, this doesnt make pso2 look better. All it does is prove my point and show that pso2 is delving into scummy practices like other games have before.

Stop with the "what about"-ism

@UneasyCheese8 "originally" which means they changed the system because they realized PLAYERS HATE IT!!!!.

Can we stop with the "oh this game was worse" bs please?

The argument your making is "well your bleeding out from a stab wound........but a gun shot to the head would have been worse so get over it"

Like both things are bad, this doesnt make pso2 look better. All it does is prove my point and show that pso2 is delving into scummy practices like other games have before.

Stop with the "what about"-ism

you seriously ignored the fact that most games CHARGE for skill point resets? like dude just because you're cheap AND too lazy to look up a guide doesn't mean everyone else will.

Like seriously, Most people will look up guides or actually READ THE SKILL before making a decision. I am by no means trying to insult you but jesus. stop trying to fish for an answer and ignore the rest. Maplestory changed it to a point that it's so simple that you literally max out every skill now pretty much.

@UneasyCheese8 No most games dont. What other cash grabs are you playing where they charge you for skill point resets?

They obviously arent successful at keeping their players if your over here on pso2 and not their game.

Which again proves my point.

@WhiteKnightBlsm while I understand your sentiment on "fighting the good fight", intentionally going around and stirring up posts outside of Suggestions is not the best way to get your point across.

The moderators here have made it clear that All Suggestions in the suggestion section are valid and are only to be commented on in a way that clearly expresses why people agree or disagree without debating.

If SEGA hasn't given us any indication that our voices have been heard (or maintenance notes, patch notes, bug fixes, progress reports, or anything really) then I don't know what it is you are trying to accomplish outside of the Suggestion topic.

There is already enough animosity on these forums from people lacking the ability to accept people have different opinions, this is just kinda unnecessarily contributing to it.

@UneasyCheese8 No most games dont. What other cash grabs are you playing where they charge you for skill point resets?

They obviously arent successful at keeping their players if your over here on pso2 and not their game.

Which again proves my point.

That's the weakest argument on this entire forum. You can play more than 1 mmorpg. I still have maplestory and I still play it. I've been playing it since the early 2000's

I've also played a good portion of other mmo's. what you don't understand is that I've been waiting 8 years to play PSO2 and while I do understand and agree that I could have just played the JP version I held hope that we'd get it for NA. I did it this way because if I just kept playing the JP version that I wouldn't want to move because I'd have spent thousands of dollars supporting them in 2 servers once it came to NA.

@John-Paul-RAGE games survive because they habe a dedicated player base who helps the game thrive and change when it needs to change.

No one is out here stirring the pot.

Im simply making my case and making a point and because i dont agree with some random person and they get salty about somehow im to blame?

Come on man, im not over here flaming or insulting people.

It doesn't need to change at all.

@Ranmaru then why does the mission pass exist?

If the game was 100% perfect and everything was fine with it then why did the devs feel the need to impliment a system specifically for the NA version?

Obviously the game isnt perfect and parts of it do need to change, my previous statement as an example.

@WhiteKnightBlsm the "stirring the pot" comes from the manner that you are addressing the concerns, communicating in a "matter-of-factly" tone that engages a person's defensive posture.

Make the Suggestion thread, argue your points in favor of your suggestion, lay out the benefits and evidence towards your point, and then check back on it a couple times a week.

As I said in the last post, arguing all over the place won't change anything right now. Everything will shift to the "under consideration" until the end of the beta period.

@Ranmaru then why does the mission pass exist?

Mission Pass mostly exists as a way to distribute some of the eight year backlog of cosmetic items the game has,

@John-Paul-RAGE Stuff like this makes me wish the mods weren't busy with whatever happens on the 1st or 2nd.

The only things I think should improve is the communication, and the content. I am not saying the game is without error, but what you are talking about is minimal.