Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

@kyamell not sure how waiting til MONTHS down the road is ruining the economy or killing a game.

If anything you gotta worry about people still playing PSO2 JP and trying to base prices off that.

I will, I did it when I played on the JP server and will do it again here.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@kyamell not sure how waiting til MONTHS down the road is ruining the economy or killing a game.

If anything you gotta worry about people still playing PSO2 JP and trying to base prices off that.

True every once in a while I had that sudden urge to play pso2 jp. And when I checked the market prices for stuff they were always more expensive then last time I played. Even with certain outfits you start off with which I thought was weird.

If they come out with some sweet American Attire, I will definitely purchase lots of it. In America the cooler the more valuable it is. Lots of funny clothes in the beta you would have to pay ME to wear them.

As long as prices are reasonable, I will use it to extend my inventory and the number of client orders I can carry.

100%, and probably a lot! This game will save me from spending money on other games just to try and scratch the itch left by the first PSO!!

I know very good collabs made me spend a lot on jp, so if na follows suit I'll probably repeat the same process lol

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I dont think that person you @ has any idea what they are saying. One person is not going to break anything. If the DC mags are sellable, those are going to fetch a huge amount a few months down the line. Economies in games dont break because of a few costume or mag sales, I think they are one of those people who like to bring misery to every thread about a game.

Yeah I plan to buy AC when the game launches so that I have the early game cosmetics and stuff. I like having a diverse and easily shuffleable wardrobe of accessories.

Yes for both support and to make life easier in the game! Oh and maybe styles too ;3

I forgot to add that if there is a gifting feature then that will probably get me to buy a lot too since I like gifting people randomly or for little event parties and contests lol

@Hengbok Only gifting feature im aware of is being able to drop room decorations ( toilets from psu :D? ) in peoples quarters.

@AnonMarc LOL omg haha that PSU reference xD I havdnt even checked out how the rooms are like in this game yet so I have a lot to learn. I don't even remember if I was in my room yet...

@Hengbok I wont spoil it with pictures but they give everyone a tiny room to start with and if u have premium or a "My room pass 3Days" they allow u to to link up up to 3 rooms of any size S,M or L together (and 2 or 3 configurations its been a while since i played). Its allot of space to place things. There are also items from PSU u can get also for a bit of nostalgia hehe ;).