Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

Hopefully this thread is a microcosm of what NA can be profit-wise for SEGA so that future releases of PS can be secured for NA.

My wallet is very thirsty for AC scratches right now.

@Devmen said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Kaira said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I will definately be spending on this game to show the support, I am so excited for PSO2 on PC in English Finally!!

YES

YES YES YES YES YES

@Robsynclair64 said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I will definately be spending on this game to show the support, I am so excited for PSO2 on PC in English Finally!!

YES

YES YES YES YES YES

YES

I'll pretty much be loading up with around $15 a month, which is pretty much what I spent on WoW. Some months I'll run premium, others I'll buy upgrades. Will see how it goes. Ideally I'd be able to buy premium and have $7 left for other bits with that $15 but I've no idea on prices of different things.

@Kedlin313 said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I'll pretty much be loading up with around $15 a month, which is pretty much what I spent on WoW. Some months I'll run premium, others I'll buy upgrades. Will see how it goes. Ideally I'd be able to buy premium and have $7 left for other bits with that $15 but I've no idea on prices of different things.

well, you can buy 3 months of premium at a time cheaper than 1 and sometimes it comes with bonuses. also, premium is tickets you USE to activate, so you could buy 3, use 1 the first month, and then use ticket #2 4 months later if you saw fit and still have ticket 3 sitting in storage.

I will be spending some money too I have $150 waiting

If they have a yearly or a certain number of months premium I'm definitely going to go for that

If they have a yearly or a certain number of months premium I'm definitely going to go for that

just 90 days at a time as far as i know, same for storage expansions. getting the bonus keys and such is nice but not THAT big of a deal. if anything i wish there was a 250$ lifetime premium.

@Rantious said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Robsynclair64 said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

YES

YES YES YES YES YES

YES

I meant for it to be a JoJo's reference, but okay.

to GM's are going to be knowing there's so many people that want to support na version of PSO2

Very. 🙂 Makes me even more happy to come to work each day, knowing our community is this excited.

@GM-Deynger said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

to GM's are going to be knowing there's so many people that want to support na version of PSO2

Very. 🙂 Makes me even more happy to come to work each day, knowing our community is this excited.

This actually makes me curious, even though this may come off as a bit of a silly question, given what being a GM entails:

Do any of the GM community play this game regularly or plan to play beyond what's required for the job position/career, and do any of the non-testing devs also do so, or are the developers and GMs required to maintain a more "professional" distance by SEGA?

I'm asking the question as a long time player on the JP servers because I'm genuinely curious as to how engaged with the product the staff are on a personal level, beyond it being their careers.

@Vicodin-Villian said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

This actually makes me curious, even though this may come off as a bit of a silly question, given what being a GM entails:

Do any of the GM community play this game regularly or plan to play beyond what's required for the job position/career, and do any of the non-testing devs also do so, or are the developers and GMs required to maintain a more "professional" distance by SEGA?

I'm asking the question as a long time player on the JP servers because I'm genuinely curious as to how engaged with the product the staff are on a personal level, beyond it being their careers.

Yes, actually. We were playing personal accounts during CBT and will be doing so in the future as well. The entire team, Devs and Operations/Community/Marketing all play and are well-acquainted with the game. In order to understand feedback from the community, we have to understand the game very well. Other wise we're not worth much. 😉

@Vicodin-Villian said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Yes, actually. We were playing personal accounts during CBT and will be doing so in the future as well. The entire team, Devs and Operations/Community/Marketing all play and are well-acquainted with the game. In order to understand feedback from the community, we have to understand the game very well. Other wise we're not worth much. 😉

Now if only the WoW devs could follow that example. They just do raiding and nothing else.