Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

I'll be getting inventory,premium and material and extra storage. Along with some extra skill trees for each class. As well as 3 more mags.

This game is going to make so much revenue for Sega. I already know 6 people not including me that will spend atleast $1000+ and that is on ship1 alone.

This is a very auspicious sign meaning Sega may be able to release future Phantasy Star titles much more easily if the money is there.

@Valyn those are rookie numbers, gotta pump those numbers up!

That won't even cover 30 seconds of running Azure Ultra Disk!

I will, but I don't know when and iit probably won't be that often for awhile, at least.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

My wife would kill me if I spent a dime more, luckily she allows me to spend any at all!

@Valyn I told my wife she better be prepared. Let her know in 2013 that if the game does finally come out in NA, I will buy every limited thing it has to offer.

I probably exaggerated a lot, cause a couple hundred bucks is more than enough for the most part (if I play the market smart)

@Valyn said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

My wife would kill me if I spent a dime more, luckily she allows me to spend any at all!

whip crack noises

I'll probably buy all the inventory stuff again and premium. Maybe ill splurge on AC scratches if they are nice

They literally won't be able to take my money fast enough

@Neko said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I'll probably buy all the inventory stuff again and premium. Maybe ill splurge on AC scratches if they are nice

I would like to copy and do this my first character is going to be my master character

Wait... speaking of characters. If you buy something(a cosmetic item or something like more space) does this apply to all your characters across all ships or just one?

*i might have missed it mentioned somewhere

@Hengbok said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Wait... speaking of characters. If you buy something(a cosmetic item or something like more space) does this apply to all your characters across all ships or just one?

*i might have missed it mentioned somewhere

I think it was limited by character, but with cosmetics, I think you can transfer them as long as you don't use them on the character you get it on.

@Hengbok For cosmetics when you get the first one it will be for the character but getting a second one will unlock it for all characters. So if you get 2 of the same cosmetic's they become availble to all. Unless they changed that from JP. A lot of your storage needs can be met by simply buying more characters and just using them for storage. It will also give you access to more weeklies (More Meseta per week) and passes when devs hand them out. So if you go to spend money on storage expansion choose a character slot instead since you can have up to 30.

Thank you

@The-Question and thanks thats a lot of extra helpful tips you brought up too

@The-Question said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Hengbok For cosmetics when you get the first one it will be for the character but getting a second one will unlock it for all characters. So if you get 2 of the same cosmetic's they become availble to all. Unless they changed that from JP. A lot of your storage needs can be met by simply buying more characters and just using them for storage. It will also give you access to more weeklies (More Meseta per week) and passes when devs hand them out. So if you go to spend money on storage expansion choose a character slot instead since you can have up to 30.

have fun sorting through 30 characters to figure out which one had that pretty purple ribbon you are looking for. definitely not how i want to spend my time. the other perks are nice reasons to have them, but constantly shaking down mules is the exact opposite of why i play videogames.