Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

@Rantious said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@MEGAF1UX said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

run to the bathroom to "purge" every 5 minutes

Is that what the youths are calling it now? UwU

dunno, the last thing i am is "young people". i just thought of it as a way to get the point across without segas legendary censorship nailing me to a cross.

I'm gonna drop so much cash on AC that my characters are gonna look like Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz. alt text

I'll be purchasing:

• 3 mags so I will have 4x pure mags level 200 MEL, RNG, TEC, and DEX on my main able to play all classes.
  • 50 more inventory so my main to be at 100 inventory, which is very comfortable on jp for me.
  • Sub pallet expansion pack for my main to make playing all classes easier.
  • An extra Techter skill tree so I can Techter main and FoTe efficiently if I want.
  • Extra characters maybe up to 20 or so. I might do 10 at first, not sure!

@Lil-Ms-Thunda-Thighs said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I'll be purchasing:

• 3 mags so I will have 4x pure mags level 200 MEL, RNG, TEC, and DEX on my main able to play all classes.
  • 50 more inventory so my main to be at 100 inventory, which is very comfortable on jp for me.
  • An extra Techter skill tree so I can Techter main and FoTe efficiently if I want.

20? Goodness

@Meta77 said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Lil-Ms-Thunda-Thighs said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I'll be purchasing:

20? Goodness

I have 24 on JP servers lol, I main a couple and the rest are just weekly meseta slaves / storage hoarders. The cap on jp is actually 30 characters, but idk if the cap will be the same on na xbox or not.

On jp the chr cap went from 1 beta > 12 official release > 20 ep 4 > 30 current.

25 is what I have on JP. Just get them to 55 and do the weeklies on them. Besides the main characters they only get leveled and geared through doing weeklies. 15 of the characters are just there to earn me more income and storage slots. 10 of them are used for maining specific classes based on their RP backstories.

I thought I was kicking high with 4 characters lol

@Meta77 said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Nimble-Banana said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

As soon as it's available, I'm a first day Premium subscriber.

Good. Good.

Same here 1st day

@Rantious said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@SeijinNoboru said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

bruh i plan to thow down $1,500 when OB releases.

Bruh HMU with some dat boomer skrilla

👍 😄 😄

I wonder how happy to GM's are going to be knowing there's so many people that want to support na version of PSO2

I am going to spend at least 5000$ lifetime on this. No regrets fashion is serious business!

For sure. I usually support free games when I play more than 20 hours or so. Like Warframe, STO (lifetime) and SWTOR. As a fan of Phantasy Star, I hope this game will be my game of choice for the next months.

Depending on how expensive premium membership is I'll likely just subscribe in that way to support the game, plus buy the occassional physical merch they'll likely sell. I could see myself buying a costume or two that are only earnable through microtransactions if I like them enough

Hopefully premium is just $10ish a month or less, tho. I know in JP the converted cost comes out to $16+ but I can dream... There's no way to earn AC for free so you can just earn premium for free like in Runescape or WoW, right? I wouldn't mind grinding some AC and just paying the remainder for my sub if it did cost more than $10 a month

@Lena-Brey 1300 AC so if following how JP server does their currency that would be $13 USD. As for buying costumes through Microtransactions that probably won't ever be a thing unless NA changes how they do Scratches. There are special currencies called Star Gems which can get gotten but they aren't as common as other in game currencies. AC can't be farmed. Your best bet if you want a specific costume is either buy it from a player shop with Meseta or try your luck with AC Scratches.

@The-Question said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Lena-Brey 1300 AC so if following how JP server does their currency that would be $13 USD. As for buying costumes through Microtransactions that probably won't ever be a thing unless NA changes how they do Scratches. There are special currencies called Star Gems which can get gotten but they aren't as common as other in game currencies. AC can't be farmed. Your best bet if you want a specific costume is either buy it from a player shop with Meseta or try your luck with AC Scratches.

I am very curious if they will change some aspects of how the AC Scratch works. If you recall over the last few years, console games have been under fire for "lootbox" style purchases that gamble real life money for very low chances of "good" virtual goods. NBA2K is the best example of a game that did it in the West and the people tried to get the government involved.