Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

I'm so glad people have big wallets and are able to burn money like that. It looks crazy to me, but I'm really glad for them.

Me, I'm gona make 1 time purchases like MAGs, storage and skills trees, and then I'll see.

@landman said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I'm so glad people have big wallets and are able to burn money like that. It looks crazy to me, but I'm really glad for them.

Me, I'm gona make 1 time purchases like MAGs, storage and skills trees, and then I'll see.

Don't forget some character slots. The more weeklies and dailies you have available the more meseta you can rake in.

@The-Question No, I have enough characters in the JP server, this is my retirement, not another Job 😛

@landman said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Not so much a big wallet , for me its cause im single and living on my own so outside bills and school my money goes towards saving for a house and gaming.

I cant be the only one spending almost 1000 dollars a month on this game? Apparently ship 1 on the Phantasty Star Fleet Discord has alot of whales. I'm very interested to work with them with market shenanigans.

@Valyn said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I cant be the only one spending almost 1000 dollars a month on this game? Apparently ship 1 on the Phantasty Star Fleet Discord has alot of whales. I'm very interested to work with them with market shenanigans.

Whaling on this game has minimum effectiveness in comparison to other F2P games.

Being a dolphin is good enough to participate completely in capitalizing off the market.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Whaling on this game has minimum effectiveness in comparison to other F2P games.

Being a dolphin is good enough to participate completely in capitalizing off the market.

Very true, even having 4 character slots is good enough after some time. That is 8 mil a week minimum. The game is very casual, but still, it is just in my nature to whale out on all mmo games I play. Thankfully pso2 is not p2w.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Very true, even having 4 character slots is good enough after some time. That is 8 mil a week minimum. The game is very casual, but still, it is just in my nature to whale out on all mmo games I play. Thankfully pso2 is not p2w.

Yeah, the main benefit of early day whales will be getting some of the AC affixes into the market more quickly as well as some of the better MAG devices. The fewer people that do it, the more expensive they will be.

Yea of course, but, personally for me, I'm just doing it to hoard alot of items then sell it for inflated prices. I'm competing with another whale to be attain atleast 30 billion meseta.

My plan:

1. 30 weeklies on 30 characters = 78.3 million a week

2. Play the market = most profitable after whaling

3. 1000 USD a month budget for meseta = xxx,xxx,xxx

The goal is market hegemony with like minded whales and friendly, and sometimes, nasty capitalistic competition! The beauty of a Free Market Economy. Boy ship 1 will be wild.

I imagine for launch week we'll get some kind of AC discount

So I'll probably blow $200 :^)

Play I won't be able to spend a thousand but I am going to spend 200 a month

@CV01HatsuneMiku said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Devmen said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Jesus you two give your wallets a break lol. Even if you make good money that is absolutely insane amount to spend so quickly.

@GamerKillance said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@CV01HatsuneMiku said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Devmen said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Jesus you two give your wallets a break lol. Even if you make good money that is absolutely insane amount to spend so quickly.

I've been waiting 14 years to play something so entertaining and when I got to play the CBT PSO2 was absolutely amazing and I didn't get bored a single second it is worth supporting this game I don't care how long it's been out in Japan it's coming to America if it was legal I want to marry the game

On JP I spent on average 15,000 Yen a day for the first 3 years I played.

Overlords is the funniest alliance I've seen so far + it wouldn't hurt to be in an early Alliance early in the game I had a character in ship one but I don't mind starting over again with an alliance that just means extra XP extra everything plus you get friends to talk to