Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

Yes, I do, but it depends on the pricing. I already sunk plenty into PSO2JP, and would prefer to drag my cosmetics over form there rather than suffer through even more meseta grinding on this end.

I will, because I have been waiting this long for an english release.

I'll be spending my AC very wisely but I do plan on getting some. I'll start with 500 off the bat due to the survey but not sure how far that will get me.

I'm going to try to cap my initial spending to $60 and maybe some more here and there to mimic DLC purchases later on. I like to support F2P games if they get my attention and this one is no different. However, my goal is to spend about as much as I would with a retail AAA game and not much more than that.

Lobby loafers are big in any type of MMO/Online RPG so it will interesting to see these decked out players on Day 1.

It depends entirely on the AC scratches and items that are offered. I'm assuming that they won't have nearly as much as we have on JP so if there's some new stuff that catches my eye I will.

Is there any information about the prices for AC and it's value?

Ill try and take a screenshot tonight

@Ashen-Rust said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Is there any information about the prices for AC and it's value?

For NA, not yet.

Price will be 99999 photon drops for 5 AC

Easily will spend close to 1000 USD per month, I have been waiting for this game for 8 years; and I haven't had that much fun in a game like I did in the Beta. Maxed out 401k, no debt, house and car paid out, and 36k in savings account: I am going all out on this game whaling. Also because I want to support the company, I have always had good experiences with SEGA.

Been praying for this daily ever since I found out it was even in japan. I whale all my MMO and have every intention of doing so here regardless of price.

1. To hella support it.
  2. For personal glam and QoL stuff. (and NOT nuke the economy later lol)
  3. Cuz I like to give away cool stuff to nice people and communities.

Really looking forward to this and super ashamed I didn't hear an inkling until just Sunday. Once I Found the jpn version it all sounded like there was no hope. But now 2020 is shaping up to be a great year 🙂

I plan to be at least a premium member each month. So if they got the 90 day deals I'll get those. As for outfits I prefer to avoid the gacha part of things and would prefer just buying things outright. If it means paying a ton of meseta on the market shops then so be it.

I fell asleep. 1300 AC in japan is about 12.50 stateside

I would assume it would be along the lines of $5 for 500, $10 for 1000, etc.

@Valyn said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Easily will spend close to 1000 USD per month, I have been waiting for this game for 8 years; and I haven't had that much fun in a game like I did in the Beta. Maxed out 401k, no debt, house and car paid out, and 36k in savings account: I am going all out on this game whaling. Also because I want to support the company, I have always had good experiences with SEGA.

What ship are you on?