Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

I went with the Ragol pack instead. I wanted more Ragol Memories and didn't like the Sonic stuff.

Hell they're giving so much free SG with all the event ark quests that my battle pass is almost done lol. At 25/30 right now. Little sad most costumes on it are for girls avatars.

Well I planned on buying some stuff but even with my console location set to NA I cant buy AC nor any of the packs without a NA credit / debit card. I seriously cant see the point in playing with basic inventory etc.

@Geordie-P said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Well I planned on buying some stuff but even with my console location set to NA I cant buy AC nor any of the packs without a NA credit / debit card. I seriously cant see the point in playing with basic inventory etc.

I believe you can use paypal.

So I purchased the premium set (comes w/ gold pass) and I can't seem to find a way how to activate this. Can't find any of it in my inventory. Anybody know what's up?

@Lucid3One said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

So I purchased the premium set (comes w/ gold pass) and I can't seem to find a way how to activate this. Can't find any of it in my inventory. Anybody know what's up?

Ok I figured out. It's in my storage

@Geordie-P said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

All you can do is buy US XBOX Currency from a 3rd party. If you can't get it anywhere else, Play-Asia normally always has it. If it gives an error of needing a US address, just remove any already linked payment info from your Microsoft Account. Here are the Play-Asia card listings: https://www.play-asia.com/digital/xbox_live/14/711z5#fc=v:4

Probably a Ragol Fashion Kit / Ragol Pack (I heard they are pretty much the same . Will depends if Ragol pack is still available when the pc release is out) after that probably will depend on how much I play it .

With this corona virus im waiting a bit before i throw money anywhere. However, i feel that the game is truly free to play. AC will be great in time as it develops in NA. For now i wont be using AC until im perhaps in my later levels. The founders pack seems great the ragol pack wont be something im getting.

Only if the the "TV aspect ratio" known issue is resolved, will I spend any real world money on this game. The game's HUD/screen is cut-off on both the left & the top on my TV screen. This is quite annoying & frustrating for me. Here's a link to this issue: https://support.pso2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043757054-TV-Aspect-Ratio-Issues

Yes to support the Phantasy Star series.

I bought enough AC to get almost 150 personal slots plus more. Should have saved my money since it looks like I won't be getting the Game Pass items even though tried to redeem it. Grrr.

@Gkar-of-Narn said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Only if the the "TV aspect ratio" known issue is resolved, will I spend any real world money on this game. The game's HUD/screen is cut-off on both the left & the top on my TV screen. This is quite annoying & frustrating for me. Here's a link to this issue: https://support.pso2.com/hI was c/en-us/articles/360043757054-TV-Aspect-Ratio-Issues

I was able to solve this unfortunately by switching to 4K - Small text. it suks as i need the large text to read the screen, but this way I can see where I am on the map . I just need to move closer to the tv screen.

@CyberFoxGaming said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I've already decided I'm going broke for this game

Already there brutha/girl.

Yeah, I've waited too long for this game to come out in NA to not support it.