Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

@GM-Deynger said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Vicodin-Villian said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Devmen said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

to GM's are going to be knowing there's so many people that want to support na version of PSO2

Very. 🙂 Makes me even more happy to come to work each day, knowing our community is this excited.

This actually makes me curious, even though this may come off as a bit of a silly question, given what being a GM entails:

Do any of the GM community play this game regularly or plan to play beyond what's required for the job position/career, and do any of the non-testing devs also do so, or are the developers and GMs required to maintain a more "professional" distance by SEGA?

I'm asking the question as a long time player on the JP servers because I'm genuinely curious as to how engaged with the product the staff are on a personal level, beyond it being their careers.

Yes, actually. We were playing personal accounts during CBT and will be doing so in the future as well. The entire team, Devs and Operations/Community/Marketing all play and are well-acquainted with the game. In order to understand feedback from the community, we have to understand the game very well. Other wise we're not worth much. 😉

Props to this :3 and you get to be just like one of us! ...and maybe only go super saiyans when you have to haha

It's hard to avoid becoming too involved, as all of us are gamers that are used to being active in other communities.

It's hard to avoid becoming too involved, as all of us are gamers that are used to being active in other communities.

It's almost as if... You exist outside of the sphere of PSO2? Gasp Some people will find that hard to believe.

Had one mod on the Marvel Heroes Forum that was extremely active on a personal account and mod account. We never knew till the end.

Granted there was alot of contact with the dev's working on characters/classes and costumes as well.

@SamuraiCrazy said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Had one mod on the Marvel Heroes Forum that was extremely active on a personal account and mod account. We never knew till the end.

Granted there was alot of contact with the dev's working on characters/classes and costumes as well.

Miss Marvel Heroes, it was sad how the employees got treated at the end of it all.

@Beyond-Eternia said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@SamuraiCrazy said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Miss Marvel Heroes, it was sad how the employees got treated at the end of it all.

I miss Deadpool's incessant talking. But yeah, they got some huge bs for how well of a job they did. Breivik leaving was a huge sign though.

I like this rappy

@Meta77 said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I like this rappy

Why thank you!

I'll be getting the Founder's pack and will likely continue to subscribe for the premium set. This is a game I want to succeed.

I've already decided I'm going broke for this game

I will if it means getting the classic PSO, Universe and Portable and whatever this Nova series a release via separate of collection, Then I will see about supporting, One major burn I got from PSU was all my online progress was gone as soon as the servers went down an Sega never gave anyone a way to download them for offline however it was made up for in the portable series. Just hope Sega would release some sort of offline spin off for those who wish to play in a moment where there is no internet.

only can buy 12 characters was hoping for 20 at least

Bought 2500 AC, bought the Premium for 1500, and used the 1000 to buy SG for the battle pass. Neither of them have activated yet, but it consumed my AC and SG.

Check your storage

Bought the founders pack soon as I logged on. Sadly the sonic skin looks horrifying on cast lol so I'll stick to emotes