Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

@MEGAF1UX said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

have fun sorting through 30 characters to figure out which one had that pretty purple ribbon you are looking for. definitely not how i want to spend my time. the other perks are nice reasons to have them, but constantly shaking down mules is the exact opposite of why i play videogames.

For me personally it won't be an issue. I feel in storages by value to character numbers and re arrange things a couple hours before every maintenance, I'm the kind of person that sorts to OCD standards and memorization. So for someone like me it's not any issue at all. But that's just me for most people if they don't set up a sorting system for themselves they will sometimes forget who has what stored to them. Taking the time memorize and marking things that need transfered and what doesn't isn't for everyone.

Personally if people are going to go through the trouble of buying a few more characters and are limited by a tight budget for the game. Then take the time early on to decide how you will arrange storages and learning which character will carry the most of specific things. This will allow you to benefit from the perks of multiple characters and solve some storage issues.

For those not limited by budgets can just buy whatever they want.

Hmm I said earlier that i was down to spend 1.5k but im now thinking about 3.5 to 5k now.

@SeijinNoboru Im likely to spend about 100 bucks at first for the start.

I definitely wanna max out all storage and inventory, get the premium, maybe a good costume if one I like is available for purchase. Maybe some character slots too, since the real money making is doing dailies and weeklies across multiple characters which ill do eventually.

@Alexandrious947 Yeah i differently will do the same and clear just about everything, and really looking forward to end game stuff! ^_^

@The-Question said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Hengbok For cosmetics when you get the first one it will be for the character but getting a second one will unlock it for all characters. So if you get 2 of the same cosmetic's they become availble to all. Unless they changed that from JP. A lot of your storage needs can be met by simply buying more characters and just using them for storage. It will also give you access to more weeklies (More Meseta per week) and passes when devs hand them out. So if you go to spend money on storage expansion choose a character slot instead since you can have up to 30.

have fun sorting through 30 characters to figure out which one had that pretty purple ribbon you are looking for. definitely not how i want to spend my time. the other perks are nice reasons to have them, but constantly shaking down mules is the exact opposite of why i play videogames.

This is exactly what spreadsheets were built for (:<

@Rantious said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@The-Question said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Hengbok For cosmetics when you get the first one it will be for the character but getting a second one will unlock it for all characters. So if you get 2 of the same cosmetic's they become availble to all. Unless they changed that from JP. A lot of your storage needs can be met by simply buying more characters and just using them for storage. It will also give you access to more weeklies (More Meseta per week) and passes when devs hand them out. So if you go to spend money on storage expansion choose a character slot instead since you can have up to 30.

This is exactly what spreadsheets were built for (:<

..to kill fun?

@MEGAF1UX can't spell "workbook function" without FUN!

Absolutely I will, both myself and my wife will.

@Rantious said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@MEGAF1UX can't spell "workbook function" without FUN!

..nor "work".

Yeah I'm definitely going to spend money on this game.

30 characters 150 Item Bag At least 500 in character storage 3 extra mag Extra Subpalette Slots

That's about all I need

I plan spending 300$+ a month ive been waiting so long for pso2

Absolutely, I want to max out my character slots first and foremost. Altoholic 🙂

I don't have a lot of money, but I do plan on spending some meager amount. I'd like to support the game where I can, and I really like a lot of the cross-promotional events. Fingers crossed we get some good ones. 🙂

I will definately be spending on this game to show the support, I am so excited for PSO2 on PC in English Finally!!

@Kaira said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I will definately be spending on this game to show the support, I am so excited for PSO2 on PC in English Finally!!

YES