Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

Considering I'm a cheapskate, probably not. But we'll have to see if there are any truly outrageous offerings.

@AnonMarc said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Hengbok They will all come back when they get word about the game im sure. Some random ppl still check out rooms when buying things from shops its awesome! (and dont forget them Photon-Gacha machines hehe)

Photon-Gacha.png

I've played gacha games in the past and they were painful because I never used real money on them. They would have some of the best stuff/units in them and only in them. Are these things like that or do they just have cosmetics in it?

@Plazza7020 if I remember in PSU the owner could only stock them with cosmetics and furniture

I am going to be getting premium for sure when it comes out.

The extra storage will definitely be nice to have.

@Plazza7020 Its a room decoration you can load with any item you like as long as you can trade it / sell it to others. The cost per spin can also be edited by the room owner.

@Rantious When i played PSU they could be stocked with almost anything. Maybe that changed in a future update?

I would love to do the Premium set. I hope they put out a yearly or lifetime for the Premium Set. I would buy that in a heartbeat!

@Hengbok that’s hardcore much respect to a fellow veteran

@Rantious @AnonMarc That puts my mind at ease. Thanks!

@Plazza7020 Np glad to help

I plan to get more mags, trees, bag space, character slots, and obviously fashion!

For me the premium room, the extra inventory. Special mags. But especiallythe storage. New players going to see how fast that space given at the start can feel up. I bought ac on my jp account a lot.

@Meta77 Was planning to drop like $100 on this game like I have done for other MMOs, but character is deleted so now... I dont know what I am gonna do as starting over is gonna be rough.

Yes, I plan to prey on the weaknesses of weebs. Selling scratch items in JP helped me make 100's of millions of meseta while only casually playing. The only downside is, the scratch items are random so you may not get the flavor of the month items to sell.

@DKGJustus said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Yes, I plan to prey on the weaknesses of weebs. Selling scratch items in JP helped me make 100's of millions of meseta while only casually playing. The only downside is, the scratch items are random so you may not get the flavor of the month items to sell.

A new server with several season worth of content in makes this less of an issue for me. I actually want worthless scratch items for the recycle shop stuff now that we are on new characters.

@John-Paul-RAGE True, but selling a set of eye-lashes for million meseta makes me feel good inside.