Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

I can't wait to see wait to see what all I can get with the AC I'm going to buy

Seeing that others are planning on dropping $1k/mo makes me want to spend even less money n_n

Yes, it's like they are paying for the rest of us lol

Honestly, yeah - I want to support this game, so I'll be buying AC as long as I play.

Would sure get AC to max out my inventory space cost around $50 on the JP version but I can't play the game with just the starting inventory space its not enough.

Is it recommended to spend AC on inventory space can you get full that quickly?

@Devmen said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I don't recommend it. Get storage instead. You can literally store inventory items while on mission.

Inventory space was the first thing I bough in JP, up to 100, and before they raised price I maxed it to 150. Best AC inversion I made, you just stop worrying about it, or you can carry all your classes weapons, or tons of clothes, without the need to be moving them between storages, pick the one that's more useful to you.

@XxXRUSHIAXxX said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

Yes, I will. The more characters you have, the less of a pain this game becomes in certain bonus, storage, and financial ailments (not just for meseta). Having 150 inventory slots on a main character is a blessing. 1000 character storage on a main character is an even greater blessing for my closet-storage needs.

Will never put anything else in its storage. This game has 1000s of costumes/color variances. Leaving them in character storage also allows them to be used from Este, instead of needing to carry them with you when trying to mix & match for a new look. Premium experience bonuses are godsend for all my leveling needs, and so are the extra crafting slots until my account has gathered enough item rechargers.

Etc.

I'd not thought about spending money for inventory...I used so much of my character storage just running Urgent quests as fast as I could, hadn't considered upgrading my regular storage... Oh well, even MORE money to be spent on this fantastic game! Anyone know if the different storage upgrades compound with each upgrade or if it's a static price all the way? Also, do we have a way of knowing the price that i'm unaware of?

@The-Question said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Devmen said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

I don't recommend it. Get storage instead. You can literally store inventory items while on mission.

..most "storage" is temporary while inventory is actually permanent. who wants to run to the bathroom to "purge" every 5 minutes during events? obviously storage is useful as well, but inventory is king.

Real easy to fill up inventory while fishing/mining

@MEGAF1UX said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

run to the bathroom to "purge" every 5 minutes

Is that what the youths are calling it now? UwU

I'll buy the extra mags, storage, and a couple character slots. Get the premium each month. Thankfully tons of outfits isn't really my thing. I am just going to be after 1.

As soon as it's available, I'm a first day Premium subscriber.

@Nimble-Banana said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

As soon as it's available, I'm a first day Premium subscriber.

Good. Good.