Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches

Having played the Beta nearly all day Saturday (till it closed) and all but 2 hours Sunday, I fully plan to endorse this game as much as possible (Still poor lol). I dunno what they'll be putting in for cash shop (I don't mind buying cosmetics and/or money/exp boosts) but I'm sure I'll be putting money into this game. Especially for a free to play game, I could spend 15 dollars just to PLAY WoW and get so much less, so giving money to a game that's actually got awesome combat, skills, class combos, etc is a no brainer.

@John-Paul-RAGE i would say you had a point.. if the ac shop hadnt already been open for 8 effing years! its just another part of the game. the whole concept was to TEST the game riiiight? i would think the microtransaction part of it would be a pretty key feature.. in a free to play game.

instead of playing "what if.." how about we look at the facts. there were 2 main issues i heard about repeatedly, the obvious problems for the first few hours (and lets not pretend people broke out in dance during that time, they were "upset" and rightly so but the issue was eventually solved and life went on. segas communication during that time was awful, and it would have been EXACTLY the same if people had spent money), and those annoying intermittent frame rate spikes. so the log in server, and some performance issues. things werent disappearing from inventories, there were no unkillable enemies, nobody said they fell through the world or anything like that.. the game itself functioned more or less as intended, JUST like the ac shop would have. just like crafting most likely would have (im pretty sure they removed these things just to stifle our progress honestly).

if progress WAS going to be wiped (and personally i wouldnt care if it was) then you would have a point, but even then they could have given everyone 2500AC and then wiped it away JUST to TEST that key component of the game.

@MEGAF1UX I've seen at least one game that launched a cash shop with early access/beta that had a horrible time when some players found an exploit and basically forced them to reset everybody, much grumping and growling from people who lost items in the fray. There is always the possibility (even after launch) to have some game breaking issue cause problems, if PSO2 doesn't have loot box keys as a major item in cash shop, at least that issue is moot.

@SpookyOh said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Devmen I wish the forums had a love post button or up vote button! I plan on making it my main game also. I truly had more fun in the 2 day closed beta then I have in years on other games.

OMG YES it's been 11 years since I had so much fun on a game. PSO2 if it was legal, I want to marry it.

@landman Judging by the "big" fan made discord, ship 1 has a lot of whales! The market will certainly be interesting pertaining to AC items.

If they ever release Persona 5 stuff then imma buy all the things!

In short yes I plan too mainly for premium and inventory space.

I'll probably spend a bit of money on AC. Not going to spend a ton. The extended inventory storage sounds nice could be a good quality of life improvement. Maybe I'll buy a few visual clothes / accessories too just because that can be fun.

I don't mind spending some money. I'm happy to be able to support a game I enjoy and of course the game needs to make money in order to keep the servers running.

The minute they put Hatsune Miku Set out I'm going get the whole set

@Devmen said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@SpookyOh said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

@Devmen I wish the forums had a love post button or up vote button! I plan on making it my main game also. I truly had more fun in the 2 day closed beta then I have in years on other games.

OMG YES it's been 11 years since I had so much fun on a game. PSO2 if it was legal, I want to marry it.

I also had so much fun playing the CBT of this game and agree I also had so much more fun than many other games. There are only 2 other games that I will even really enjoy playing besides this game so far.

I also want to heart posts. There has been so many I wanted to just because I like it and also to aknowledged it lol

@Meta77 hahahaahah. Yes. 10k right out the gate. Drop some on premium/mission pass they have planned, 2/3 mags and maybe 1 flutter on the scratchcards in a 12 ticket for price of 10 batch the rest I'll hodl u till I need it. (occasional stupid solo overreach for a scape doll not withstanding)

@Hengbok you can buy boxes and leave gifts in a friend's room for them to find or in premium I think you can direct trade

Yes 🙂 I spent a lot more on my PSU membership haha

bruh i plan to thow down $1,500 when OB releases.

@SeijinNoboru said in Do you plan to buy AC when the game launches:

bruh i plan to thow down $1,500 when OB releases.

Bruh HMU with some dat boomer skrilla

Love seeing all these people who are ready to support this game so largely. I will be spending small amounts of money over time. I hope you guys really do support the game with large funds though. That support will go a long way for the devs and the servers. #PoorGamer