How can we tell if we did 4 urgent quest

Hi I was wondering how can we tell if we did 4 urgent quest

.... If you did 4 EQ's? i think you would know if you did 4

There is no counter, so keep track as you go!

Yeah I think I did like 10 urgent quests but, I have no idea if I got anything for them?

I think I barely got mine but not sure either. And completing multiple times in one time slot still only counts as one completion.

Did you do the oh god why is the floor lava, the smack the big boy on the land ship, the catch these hands boss, and oh dear god what is that jerk doing now boss

For me I think I was only able to do two of the same ones on two different days.

The hand one multiple times and the one where it has a congratulations screen after. Hope that works lol

It doesn't I don't believe; pretty sure you had to do 4 unique UQs one of each essentially not the same one multiple times.

@xMIGHTYx You'll get the beta items when the game officially launches.

@Pizzonage said in How can we tell if we did 4 urgent quest:

It doesn't I don't believe; pretty sure you had to do 4 unique UQs one of each essentially not the same one multiple times.

Nooo, each one counts, just it had to be different instances of them.

IE: If you did the Cradle of Darkness (lava floor and doom) at 3PM, even if you do it more times before it hits 3:30PM, it'd only count once. But if you did it when it repeated at hypothetically 6PM, then that would count.

It just needs to be a different time period.

Did you do the oh god why is the floor lava, the smack the big boy on the land ship, the catch these hands boss, and oh dear god what is that jerk doing now boss

These are what I will refer to these EQs as for literally the rest of my life and I propose we ask the devs to make these the official emergency quest titles.

@Princesse-Jen said in How can we tell if we did 4 urgent quest:

Nooo, each one counts, just it had to be different instances of them.

IE: If you did the Cradle of Darkness (lava floor and doom) at 3PM, even if you do it more times before it hits 3:30PM, it'd only count once. But if you did it when it repeated at hypothetically 6PM, then that would count.

It just needs to be a different time period. What she said.

Open beta will tell you.