I can't launch the game.

Every time I click on the PSO2 app through the Start Menu or Microsoft Store it won't boot up. Can someone please give me a solution to this problem I have?

Hello! Can you please access this link and see if this would help you.

https://pso2.com/news/server-info/w10issuereport02

@DUBBFAM said in I can't launch the game.:

Every time I click on the PSO2 app through the Start Menu or Microsoft Store it won't boot up. Can someone please give me a solution to this problem I have?

Have you been able to access the game as of yet? I've been having the same issue and noticed quite a few other posts stating the same thing

@JadeGraph737597 I got to get it working but it just shows a black screen.

I just want to uninstall it now but it wont even do that..

@DUBBFAM I had to format my entire drive for it to be gone. Luckily for me I had expected possible issues and made sure all my games and software were on different drives.

@DUBBFAM said in I can't launch the game.:

I just want to uninstall it now but it wont even do that..

Same. I'm seeing a bunch of people having problems with uninstalling and reinstalling. This whole thing is a bumber for me since this is my first step into gaming on a PC. It's kind if depressing lol

@JadeGraph737597 As a long time PC gamer(I had an SNES alongside a PC growing up),let me re-assure you that this isn't a prevalent issue. Usually games run extremely well and smoothly from the get go. You may have to adjust visual settings depending on your machine but that's usually about it.

@Morgothryuzaki I getcha. I didn't really think it was a prevalent problem with all of pc gaming. This just seems to be an actually massive exception. I think I'm just gonna go an play borderlands 2 for the first time on pc and wait and see how the rest of pso2 unfolds in terms of fixes

@JadeGraph737597 Well,its hard to say. I feel like a lot will be fixed in the coming days. Also Borderlands is always AMAZING. Enjoy sir!

How do i at least get rid of the folders in mutablebackup?

@DUBBFAM The only thing that worked for me was an HDD format. It worked for me because PSO2 was installed on my secondary drive to begin with,separate from my OS.

So this is pretty much a virus isn't it?

nvm i got it uninstalled

Nah,not a virus lol. But the whole Windows Store taking premium rights on your computer is extremely shady.