Game starts direct into the title screen

So i got the game to work, thanks to the tweaker. But now the launcher wont open so I cant set up the right monitor. It starts direct into the title screen.

@Boonz84 said in Game starts direct into the title screen:

So i got the game to work, thanks to the tweaker. But now the launcher wont open so I cant set up the right monitor. It starts direct into the title screen.

I think the tweaker applies the fix for lobby lag. You have to go to where the game itself is located and run the launcher directly. Otherwise, you can directly modify the user.pso2 file in the game's folder in your user profile's Documents folder.

@Ragnawind thanks for the tip. I tried to start the launcher from the folder before but it also starts direct to the title screen.

@Boonz84 said in Game starts direct into the title screen:

@Ragnawind thanks for the tip. I tried to start the launcher from the folder before but it also starts direct to the title screen.

That's because they already changed the file to apply the fix. There should be another file in there with a similar name for the launcher.

@Ragnawind now I started the game from the XBox app and suddenly the launcher started. Before that it would not start the launcher from the app multiple times. Now its downloading the files again it seems. I hope it will still work after this. Oh boy what a mess.