Cannot download launcher from windows store or Xbox app

I initially had installed and updated the game just fine on day one. Two days later, I started running into multiple issues that caused me to reinstall. After downloading the launcher again, I let it download updates, but they began to fail, to I uninstalled again. Now, when I go to the microsoft store to download the launcher, nothing happens. I click "Install", select my hard drive, but nothing happens. Nothing installs, nothing downloads.

I've been troubleshooting this for hours. I've found old files left over from deletion and deleted them, tried installing on other hard drives, no luck. When deleting the leftover files in the WindowsApp folder, I found something that I don't know if it is relevant. In the MSIXVC folder (which I also emptied), a file named "1D2C0454-5690-4446-B82D-F0AC35EE85B5.xvx" shows up in the folder everytime I click "install" on the windows store.

Please, someone help me out with this. How can I get the launcher installed?

this MSIXVC folder is empty on my drive too. the bad news now....even Microsoft support-member who looked into my and your problem couldn´t solve the problem. my code is 0x8007065E read it again... A MICROSOFT support-member COULDN`T fix that problem. (he looked into it with a remote-control) My brother had 5 support Member for this and EVERYONE couldn´t fix it too.

@HoDKenji said in Cannot download launcher from windows store or Xbox app:

this MSIXVC folder is empty on my drive too. the bad news now....even Microsoft support-member who looked into my and your problem couldn´t solve the problem. my code is 0x8007065E read it again... A MICROSOFT support-member COULDN`T fix that problem. (he looked into it with a remote-control) My brother had 5 support Member for this and EVERYONE couldn´t fix it too.

That error is related to Windows Update, which also affects the MS Store: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/0x8007065e/471c0096-9321-4208-8b3f-ae05faab499b

@Duel1074 : That folder is related to a download of the UWP version of the Visual C++ Runtime packages. The game requires the UWP versions of Visual C++ Runtimes from 2012 and 2013.

@Ragnawind yeah nice it effects the store to....but even a MICROSOFT-SUPPORT MEMBER COULDN´T fix that error...i mean the support works every day with windoofs and they CAN´T fix there shit? It´s like a Firefighter can´t use water for a fire......

@Ragnawind it is not an update fail .... yeah all you find to this error is about update fail but a Microsoft member installed a fresh windows version and even in this, there was the exact same 0x8007065E error in the shit store.... AFTER a FRESH WINDOWS Installation. i spend 5.5 ours with these ppl from microsoft . In these hours i had 4 diffrent supporter and no one could fix it. Well i dont have nothing better to do so ill contact them tomorrow again and skill "cinema" to max watching theme not be able to fix their own OS xD

@HoDKenji yeah you gonna be impressed how most of the time Microsoft support can't fix anything.