I can boot up the game but I can't get past the press enter screen because it says I'm not logged in.

After a bunch of troubleshooting I can get the game to open after restarts but I can't get past the title screen where it says press enter. Down in the lower left it says no user logged in. I'm clearly logged in when I use the xbox console app and I'm logged in to the store itself. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Windows will also randomly promt me with a pop up notification saying pso2 cant open because its offline.

While on that screen, does pressing Tab do anything? If not, go back to the launcher and have it check the files.

I have the same problem I cannot solve it

@Ragnawind Pressing tab does nothing. As for the check flies, whenever I run an exe to open the game it doesn't open the client, it just boots straight to the game.

@solidxgeo said in I can boot up the game but I can't get past the press enter screen because it says I'm not logged in.:

@Ragnawind Pressing tab does nothing. As for the check flies, whenever I run an exe to open the game it doesn't open the client, it just boots straight to the game.

If it boots straight to the game, go here in Windows Explorer (or copy the below folder structure, press the Windows key and R to bring up the Run dialog box and paste it in there): C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\pso2_bin

Once at this location, run pso2launcher.exe

If you changed it already for the lag in the lobby to bypass it, open the original pso2launcher.exe that you should have made a backup for by renaming it.

Make sure you have installed in the MS Store:

1. "Xbox Identy Provider"
  2. "Xbox Console- ..."
  3. "Xbox TCUI"

and !!!! 4. "Gaming Services"

start the app xbox and login with your account.

I'm actually having the same issue. I did a check, didn't fix it.

Pressing TAB does nothing, pressing ENTER does nothing. Says no user logged in, but there's no where I can actually login?

That problem just meant that the game itself is not linked with xbox id yet. If it is properly linked, you will see your xbox user id at the bottom left instead of no user.

I don't really like how they handle this either. If you want to add the friend, you have to do it via xbox stuff, not in game. This is really dumb.