Severely Pissed off at SEGA and it's complete stupidity

All of you complete morons at SEGA who have had this game released out in Japan for about 8 years and going out of your way to prevent all access to it from your millions of loyal fans in the US who have wanted to play it for many years have gone too far.

You finally decide you are going to make it accessible to the US and after almost 8 years you cannot even release a version that will even boot up after it has been installed, or attempted to be reinstalled.

You guys made the retarded decision to also release the game on the highly flawed Microsoft store. Sega is far too dumb to think of making there own software launcher and store platform like many other developers have done now days, ya know since you guys are a software only company, maybe you should have your own game launcher app where you can sell your software and your fans can play it.

Despite Sega not having there own software platform, you guys were also too dumb to not think to release the game on other popular software platforms such as Steam or the up and rising Epic launcher.

Also Sega has only been screwing themselves out of millions possibly billions of dollars all these past 8 years by being racist or whatever it is to not release this game in the US and just keep it in Japan and even IP block any US players attempting to play the Japanese client.

I used to love you Sega and be a huge Sega fan, Sega was probably my favorite company out of all of them until this nonsense started now I hate you guys and I just want you to know that.

SEGA and Sonic team, you are dumb! Way to add insult to injury, or was this another one of your stupid racist plans to further mess with your US fans?

Words cannot describe how stupid you are SEGA

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PMQS-bTmN-8wDkN2c_nb8qzy1zwZEmLi

@StealthHydra230 said in Severely Pissed off at SEGA and it's complete stupidity:

All of you complete morons at SEGA who have had this game released out in Japan for about 8 years and going out of your way to prevent all access to it from your millions of loyal fans in the US who have wanted to play it for many years have gone too far.

You finally decide you are going to make it accessible to the US and after almost 8 years you cannot even release a version that will even boot up after it has been installed, or attempted to be reinstalled.

You guys made the retarded decision to also release the game on the highly flawed Microsoft store. Sega is far too dumb to think of making there own software launcher and store platform like many other developers have done now days, ya know since you guys are a software only company, maybe you should have your own game launcher app where you can sell your software and your fans can play it.

Despite Sega not having there own software platform, you guys were also too dumb to not think to release the game on other popular software platforms such as Steam or the up and rising Epic launcher.

Also Sega has only been screwing themselves out of millions possibly billions of dollars all these past 8 years by being racist or whatever it is to not release this game in the US and just keep it in Japan and even IP block any US players attempting to play the Japanese client.

I used to love you Sega and be a huge Sega fan, Sega was probably my favorite company out of all of them until this nonsense started now I hate you guys and I just want you to know that.

SEGA and Sonic team, you are dumb! Way to add insult to injury, or was this another one of your stupid racist plans to further mess with your US fans?

Words cannot describe how stupid you are SEGA

Absolutely. They were warned about everything that is currently going wrong. They fucking suck, as does Microsoft. It's very,very difficult to fuck up a launch on an 8 year old game. They managed to do it somehow!

Hello guys, We are aware of all the issues players are experiencing and for that, we deeply apologize. Please understand that our team is working so hard to report all of your suggestions and feedback and we are doing our best to fix all of the on-going issues you guys are experiencing right now. Closing this thread.