Microsoft is so f****** stupid

I have no way of getting any support or help anywhere else cuz I'm basically locked out of my Microsoft account for some reason I don't have a cell phone to get a text message to unlock it so basically I lost $120 I put into this bloody game I want to play it but I don't have a cell phone so I can't f****** play it anymore

you can't get any support from Microsoft without a Microsoft account so if you have a problem with your Microsoft account you can't get any help at all it's a miracle I'm able to access this forum at all

If you do a real person chat and they say they'll send you a verification code, they'll also force it to send said code to your e-mail address, not just via text. I'd recommend doing that.

they send a message to your email but they want you to also have one received on your cell phone if you don't have one you're screwed

@radkid1 said in Microsoft is so f****** stupid:

they send a message to your email but they want you to also have one received on your cell phone if you don't have one you're screwed

Both of them are the same code. The guy I talked to via text chat on the MS Store only asked for the code number. Not if I got it via text/etc. Whoever it is, is just being stubborn or whatever.

it's only giving me a phone option

I guess I'm not going to be able to get help from anywhere

Dunno what you can do but I hope you find a solution soon. bump!

What did you do to get locked out, did you input the wrong password like 50 times or some shit? Is it the usual "idk" or...?

I made my microsoft account 15 years ago and was able to add a phone number to it to regain access after losing it a few years back.

Just had to call someone and get it set up. There is always a way if you are determined alwnough