I just bought some AP, what is worth buying?

I feel like I won't get enough out of the premium set to justify the 1500, so I was thinking of just buying client order extension, a couple inventory slot expansions, and an extra mag or two. Anything else? Should I try to hold out for a sale for the other goods?

Being a permanent perk, inventory expansions and extra mags are sure buy. Personally, I'd buy a premium rather than order expansion.

Adding to this, you should never buy Rare Drop Rate +400% unless you completely understand how the rare drop modifier works.

inventory space and mags

Is the inventory space account wide or just for the character you buy it on?

Is the inventory space account wide or just for the character you buy it on?

@YoungOjiisan Specific character only, same with character storage expansions.

Yea, I wound up getting premium for the first month at least for the login bonuses/monthly package/passive 50% triboost. Also the ability to buy a weapon upgrade off the shop made my life a lot less aggravating. I also bought a couple inventory upgrades, an extra mag, and a storage upgrade. I'm thinking of buying a subpalette upgrade as well, for when I eventually start playing other classes.

Nice choices. The inventory upgrades are HUGE! Once I finish my first mag I'll likely start working on another.