Techs that are in(Ilzonde? Type 0 Safoie? tech crafting at all?)

Greetings,

Where does Ilzonde drop in the NA version? I frequently get the same techs or PA discs time and time again from certain enemies, so I'm sure it has a common drop, I'd rather not pay 700k for it on the market.

Is tech crafting in at all? I can't even find "my crafts" in my room. Is it done somewhere else? Do I need to install a room good to have crafting available?

Are we not going to see type 0 techs or crafted PAs/techs at all yet? I'd prefer safoie type 0 over ilzonde for traveling. Or what's the name of the gunslash movement PA? I can always just swap to a crappy gunslash for moving around the map. Is it Kickdance dash?

Thanks for any help.

Also, I don't seem to have access to gathering points, I haven't found a single one in something like 38 hours of play, are they locked behind some story mission in episode 1 or 2 or 3 or something? I wanted to save the story for some time when I could actually enjoy it, but I started an alt and was just skipping through the story progress instantly to see if I could find somewhere that introduces crafting and gathering. No dice so far after dozens and dozens of story missions. What's worse is the story progress is account wide, so now I'll have to look for some relive the memories option to see the story at some point.

In order to unlock gathering points, you need to enter Franca's Cafe. That's the only requirement.

Is tech crafting in at all? I can't even find "my crafts" in my room. Is it done somewhere else? Do I need to install a room good to have crafting available?

It's not available yet.

@coldreactive Ahhh thanks, lol, figures, I never bother going in franka's unless I'm upgrading a ring or buying a ring, which I knew I couldn't afford to do yet/didn't have any materials to even create a level 1 one. I'll hop over now so I can get this daily mission (do a gathering fever) out of the way on my alt.

Ilzonde disks will drop in the Advance Quest for the Desert.

@Tripswashere There is a trigger of some sort that unlocks gathering points, from there you'll see them all over the maps. I can't recall exactly what it was that triggered them, I think it was a client order or just speaking to a specific NPC. I'd suggest just talking to every npc in Franka's cafe to start, should have some luck there.