Ship 1 and 3 need players...

Yes, I want a ship 4. After reviewing ship 1,2, and 3 AND the way the game is played. There is room on ship 1 and 3 for a lot of players.

Maxed players doesn't really change much. There are plenty of new players trading on the auction house. Plus, the economy really shines at the level cap it seems since 10-13 star items are the most important.

I have played in ship 1 and 3 so far and both servers have a ton of players at low levels leveling still. At this point, I commited to ship 3 and I am going to spend money on premium and inventory space.

Again, this is coming from someone who also wants ship 4 but enough is enough, can't wait any longer and in reality, it doesn't matter enough to justify not playing.

My character on ship 3:

alt text

If there isn’t anything new about servers in the next 24 hrs, a few friends and I will likely be starting fresh on ship 3. I got the sonic pack ahead of all this. So if I start, I’ll be committed to that server.

I mean, I play mostly solo. So for me, it is absolutely irrelevent whether I play on a new server or current server. Also, the game might have released on xbox a few months ago but EVERY PC player has had the option of ship 1, 2, or 3. So really, these servers are new. There are more PC players than xbox players.

Just my 2cents. And yes, I do want a new ship but I also really want to start playing and be committed to one character/server.

well whenever the game is fixed and I am able to actually install it and get in, Ship 3 is probably where I'll head. With the type of posts people are making about ship 4, I'm thinking of staying away from that server and the those type of people personally.

i think they should lower the amount of ppl per block to make it less laggy

@Arlundar2 apparently lag isn't from the number of players as much as it is from the garbo launcher we use.

@Isomer said in Ship 1 and 3 need players...:

Yes, I want a ship 4. After reviewing ship 1,2, and 3 AND the way the game is played. There is room on ship 1 and 3 for a lot of players.

Maxed players doesn't really change much. There are plenty of new players trading on the auction house. Plus, the economy really shines at the level cap it seems since 10-13 star items are the most important.

I have played in ship 1 and 3 so far and both servers have a ton of players at low levels leveling still. At this point, I commited to ship 3 and I am going to spend money on premium and inventory space.

Again, this is coming from someone who also wants ship 4 but enough is enough, can't wait any longer and in reality, it doesn't matter enough to justify not playing.

My character on ship 3:

alt text

If it doesn't happen Sega will lose players, and a lot. If they can't fucking listen, they don't deserve to succeed.

Soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon, soon.

It's all they can fucking say.

Ship 3 has massive lag in the lobby and shopping area for me right now even on a block with 1/4 capacity used. I can safely say we have a lot of players.

@coldreactive said in Ship 1 and 3 need players...:

Ship 3 has massive lag in the lobby and shopping area for me right now even on a block with 1/4 capacity used. I can safely say we have a lot of players.

Its already been said that the lag is not comming from player but the client it self. You can look somewhere in the internet to see how to put away the lag by changing 2 or 3 word in a file.

I plan to play ship 3 if there is no ship 4 once I get it installed and running whenever that may be

Well, I'll continue waiting. Not very excited about playing on a server with a privileged class while sorting out all the bugs with the installer.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Ship 1 and 3 need players...:

@coldreactive said in Ship 1 and 3 need players...:

Its already been said that the lag is not comming from player but the client it self. You can look somewhere in the internet to see how to put away the lag by changing 2 or 3 word in a file.

I already changed my graphics to use NVIDIA. That's mainly what comes up in searches. Lag doesn't happen in Personal quarters and barely at all in franca's cafe.

Just wanna say welcome to Thorn (ship 3)

@coldreactive has nothing to do with nvidia

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gsn90o/workaround_fix_unbearable_lobby_lag/

you can skip to step 5 and just do that, it will remove 95% of the lag, since this work around removes the need for the launcher and launches the game via the exe, for whatever reason this removes all lag in the game.

@Rao said in Ship 1 and 3 need players...:

@coldreactive has nothing to do with nvidia

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/gsn90o/workaround_fix_unbearable_lobby_lag/

you can skip to step 5 and just do that, it will remove 95% of the lag, since this work around removes the need for the launcher and launches the game via the exe, for whatever reason this removes all lag in the game.

I'm guessing when there's an update, we have to actually bring up the launcher? Since the launcher downloads data that the MS Store doesn't download for updates.