Buying AC from Europe

Hi,

A lot of folk in Europe have decided to play PSO2. I tried to buy some AC, but you need an American address to proceed with the purchase. I even tried an American game card which didn't work.

Is there some way to purchase a subscription / AC in Europe? Or is it just for Americans?

Thanks

What I did was buy some Xbox USD gift cards, register those to my Microsoft Account and purchase AC that way

Hello, where do you purchase those usd giftcard? Got the same issue trying to purchase giftcards.

@VendeeMan said in Buying AC from Europe:

Hello, where do you purchase those usd giftcard? Got the same issue trying to purchase giftcards.

I purchased mine from g2a

@AmiePSO2 i tried that.... i eneded up having to get a refund... for some reason. may have been the reseller tbh. but either way im gonna wait till a few more friends start playing before i buy AC and the ragol stuff.... as much as its killing me waiting 😛

@Capt-Codpiece said in Buying AC from Europe:

@AmiePSO2 i tried that.... i eneded up having to get a refund... for some reason. may have been the reseller tbh. but either way im gonna wait till a few more friends start playing before i buy AC and the ragol stuff.... as much as its killing me waiting 😛

Where did you buy it from? And was it 100% a USD gift card? And your region was still set to US? Mine from g2a have always been 100%

I can't buy anything, sucks right now. My country is blocked even with G2A. Well it seems I need to wait for official Europe Release.

Does this Xbox gift card work with PC version, has anyone actual;y tried it because I couldnt get it to work.

On the PC when u log into the US Microsoft shop it says I don't have the game installed, tried adding the US gamecard as people have been saying but not working.

I think people on consoles giving PC users advice and its a totally different system.

Never found it so hard to give a game company my money

The US don't want our bloody Euros or Pounds well its sad. But I don't see any sense letting EU people join they are basically force playing free forever haha

@UniformHail8389 said in Buying AC from Europe:

Does this Xbox gift card work with PC version, has anyone actual;y tried it because I couldnt get it to work.

On the PC when u log into the US Microsoft shop it says I don't have the game installed, tried adding the US gamecard as people have been saying but not working.

I think people on consoles giving PC users advice and its a totally different system.

I'm on PC and this does work, if you're logging into the microsoft store and it says you haven't got the game installed, you've done something wrong and messed up your installation. But even then, you don't have to "install" anything to purchase AC, just register the gift card and buy it, it's tied to your account.

If you guys can access amazon they also sell gift cards.

well i think my issue was a dodgy G2A seller, i used a different compant and simply bought a $30 card (2x15) for the ragol edition and another $15 for arks cash for mags and inventory space.

UK/EU players need simply follow these steps.

1: find an online store selling dollar xbox cards. (i used instant gaming) 2: go to the USA microsoft store webpage, then redeem your codes. 3: navigate to the AC offer or Supporter/ragol pack and click purchase, follow the sign in instructions (my email even has .co.uk BTW) and pourchase is complete. 4: go spend all your cash on mag cells and scratch cards 😛

I bought a card,and succesfully added it to microsoft credits,but it ask an US adress everytime i try to buy the AC,and i don't want to go that far. Sad,cause i enjoy the game and would like to buy some stuff in top of supporting the game.

@Lokranas Just give a random US Motel address it will be fine.