Microsoftstore pso2 download error:0x8007065E VS Mircrosoft support....Error wins.

With the problem that I can not download the 11GB from the store, I contacted Microsoft support directly. After various attempts, this could not help me either. I would say SEGA you made a shit out of it if even Microsoft couldn't fix it.

I'm not gonna put any of the blame on SEGA. MS put the effort in to bring it over here, and they chose to put it on the Windows store.

Its 100% on MS that they chose to go that route.

Did you try SFC and DISM? A lot of issues are resolved cause the update system in windows 10 tends to corrupt very easily.

@SorenNova I had an employee from Microsoft support who viewed all of this with remote-controll. He tried everything. Power shell MSC updates SFC DISM

Hmmm you use a local account to sign into Windows or a MS account to sign into windows?

i don´t have to use a log-in for my pc...i have all rights...it´s the only account on pc and i have a MS account for MS cause of mail, word. The MS support had created a new acc. on the pc of my brother to test this and that doesn´t work too

Well you contacted Microsoft, which also means you looked for youtube tutorials, the only other recourse is reset PC or reinstall windows, one being the lesser evil.... I just don't know what's wrong in that case.

That error also associates itself with windows updates as well as the BITS service.

@HoDKenji

https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/restore-windows-store-windows-10-uninstall-with-powershell/

1. Admin powershell: Get-AppXPackage | Remove-AppxPackage <--- dont worry there will be much red

2. pc restart

3. Admin powershell: Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

4. Admin powershell: Get-AppXPackage -allusers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

5. Recreate the Folder C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Mutable you shouldnt have ever get your fingers into the Windowsapp folder!

6. install pso2 in the microsoft store

7. dont use the startbutton to use the crappy bugged stupid sega launcher. get the http://na.arks-layer.com/ PSO2 tweaker launcher. and only use this.

@SorenNova i spent 5.5 hours with co-worker from Microsoft and noone could fix this error. One of them installed the 2004 Update which not available through "Windowsupdate" and this was a fresh Windows installation. So ... Error 0x8007065E Vs. Mircrosoft ends with a Win for this shit store error ...