creator's emblem

how do you get creator's emblem? is it a random dtop?

You get it from doing Client Orders for Zig/Zieg, which requires crafting. We don't have crafting yet.

@coldreactive Nice i'm on thorn as well my xbox live gamer tag is Zeorbeatbanjo i know your playing on pc here's my player ID name it's Takumi and player ID 10071507

@Zero-Beat-Banjo You can get two Creator's Emblems as title rewards for completing all story quests of episode 1 and 2 respectively. Maybe there's one more for episode 3, but I haven't gone that far.

@Fiona-Respha said in creator's emblem:

@Zero-Beat-Banjo You can get two Creator's Emblems as title rewards for completing all story quests of episode 1 and 2 respectively. Maybe there's one more for episode 3, but I haven't gone that far.

There isn't, unfortunately. The two you get for completing Ep1 and 2 are the only 2 you get at the moment.

@AmiePSO2 Thank you for the info! Looks like it's pretty precious.

@Fiona-Respha said in creator's emblem:

@AmiePSO2 Thank you for the info! Looks like it's pretty precious.

They are. Currently they allow you to purchase weapon camos of some of the most powerful characters's weapons like the council of six. I won't go into details of who they are as its covered in the Story and personally find it to be one of the more interesting bits, but their weapons are very cool. If you get Creator's Emblems, Zig has an exchange in which you can trade them for various weapon camos.