Can no longer search for items in the Personal Shop?

After having bought and searching for a bunch of different skins/consumables I seemed to no longer be able to search for items in the Personal Shop. I'm guessing I'm soft banned temporarily? Has this happened to anyone else and if so, for how long? It's been 30 minutes since I noticed and I still show no items using the search function. Restarting the game doesn't fix it.

I've been having this same issue today. It's happened twice, while refreshing the market waiting for new items to be posted. I think they have some sort of soft ban to prevent bots from overtaking the market. Which can flag savvy shoppers. This seriously needs to be addressed. A bot prevention mechanic should NOT be flagging real players and preventing them from doing what they enjoy.

I'd like to get an official reply as to if there is such a system in place, or something else is occurring.

Yeah, this also happened to me.. about an hour before the server maintenance. Hope it's fixed afterward though 😞

@Blackfires what where you doing when it happened? If you don't mind me asking. I'm trying to get a better idea of what's causing this to avoid it going forward in the future.

@DeeVa said in Can no longer search for items in the Personal Shop?:

@Blackfires what where you doing when it happened? If you don't mind me asking. I'm trying to get a better idea of what's causing this to avoid it going forward in the future.

Refreshing the market when I can to buy weapons that were being sold for dirt cheap after an UQ.

@Blackfires Okay, so I was doing the same thing but with a new AC scratch item. I think at this point it's safe to say that it's some sort of soft ban meant to catch bots (bots that are doing exactly what we are doing lol). Now that being said, this is what I have gathered so far. I'd like to get some sort of official response on this, but I doubt that'll happen. I hope the information below helps you and anyone who finds this from being soft banned from the personal shops in the future.

• list item 1.) The system in place will soft ban you for about 30 minutes to an hour. (I didn't accurately time it because I wasn't sure what was happening)

• list item 2.) It triggers when you are repeatedly pushing refresh on the same search result over and over

• list item 3.) It prevents you from searching in the personal shops by results only (You can still see what is in your friend's shops and player's shops within your alliance)

• list item 4.) Searching for something different rather than spamming refresh on the same page seems to reset or bypass the trigger

@DeeVa

"Searching for something different rather than spamming refresh on the same page seems to reset or bypass the trigger" Does not work got soft banned again

This sucks 😞

@Blackfires I have yet to be banned using the outline I stated above, and I've been on the Personal Shops for at least six hours today.

I'm also backing all the way out to the check my Personal Shop sales. So maybe that's what's resetting it.

Yeah maybe I was wrong, haven't been banned again in a while, weird though 😞 @DeeVa

Hope we can get a response regarding shop soft bans soon 😞 Would really love to know what not to do

@DeeVa said in Can no longer search for items in the Personal Shop?:

@Blackfires Okay, so I was doing the same thing but with a new AC scratch item. I think at this point it's safe to say that it's some sort of soft ban meant to catch bots (bots that are doing exactly what we are doing lol). Now that being said, this is what I have gathered so far. I'd like to get some sort of official response on this, but I doubt that'll happen. I hope the information below helps you and anyone who finds this from being soft banned from the personal shops in the future.

• list item 1.) The system in place will soft ban you for about an hour.

• list item 2.) It triggers when you are repeatedly pushing refresh on the same search result over and over searching too fast

• list item 3.) It prevents you from searching in the personal shops by results only (You can still see what is in your friend's shops and player's shops within your alliance)

• list item 4.) Searching for something different rather than spamming refresh on the same page seems to reset or bypass the trigger

Updated. Seems to trigger when searching too fast, nothing resets this except searching slower.

If this has helped you, feel free to like my Lookbook on Ship 2. Search DeeVa in at the Visiphone under ARKS SEARCH.