Immediate Meseta Acquisition

As the title says my suggestion is to add Meseta to the list of items in Options that you can Immediate Acquisition where it auto goes into your inventory the moment it drops to the ground rather than having to always run to and then pick up Meseta 1000 times over.

It's a always wanted resource having it be an item that is automatically acquisitioned makes sense. This also makes Meseta Boost more appealing.

I can pickup meseta just by running over it. I don't have to pick it up manually, so there is already an option for it. When I first booted up the game, I set everything to be acquired automatically without looking what they were, but that must have been one of them.

EDIT: It is an option. I just checked the user.pso2 file in the Documents fodler and I have an option set for: MesetaPickUp = true,

@Ragnawind said in Immediate Meseta Acquisition:

I can pickup meseta just by running over it. I don't have to pick it up manually, so there is already an option for it. When I first booted up the game, I set everything to be acquired automatically without looking what they were, but that must have been one of them.

EDIT: It is an option. I just checked the user.pso2 file in the Documents fodler and I have an option set for: MesetaPickUp = true,

It's not the same as item Acquisition bro, idk how everyone I mention this too makes the same mistake.

Meseta auto pick up and immediate item acquisition are totally different.

Meseta you pick up by running over it

Item acquisition- it goes straight to inventory the instant a monster drops it

@PA-Naterion said in Immediate Meseta Acquisition:

@Ragnawind said in Immediate Meseta Acquisition:

It's not the same as item Acquisition bro, idk how everyone I mention this too makes the same mistake.

Meseta auto pick up and immediate item acquisition are totally different.

Meseta you pick up by running over it

Item acquisition- it goes straight to inventory the instant a monster drops it

The way you describe it makes no sense in english.

@Ragnawind I mean it sounded clear to me from the first paragraph. I think there was a thread open about fixing the current ability to auto collect where the gm's posted on letting the devs know. Would be nice but also i kind of still press it out of habit while going over it.

Come on guys this suggestion is such insane quality of life like why wouldn't anyone want this as a feature.