Limited forum functions

Hi,

Are there plans to add functions to this forum for editing posts already created or a section for forum feedback/suggestions?

Overall I really do love this forum layout, functions that are here, and theme but it does miss just a few but key functions. I unfortunately had to double-post here once since I couldn't edit my last post I forgot to add something to.

Oh speaking of double-posting, (since I can't edit the previous post), is there going to be functions to add reputation to members? I am getting errors saying I can only post once every 120 seconds when I am trying to post sooner than that in different threads, and that I need to get above 3 reputation to be able to post sooner as I am a new member. But there isn't any option to upvote or add reputation to a post.

I find myself waiting 60 seconds to agree with you, on both posts. And having to retype mine after it blanked the first one when it told me I had to wait. 😕

@Seedenator said in Limited forum functions:

I find myself waiting 60 seconds to agree with you, on both posts. And having to retype mine after it blanked the first one when it told me I had to wait. 😕

A GM is looking at this issue.

@Sylus said in Limited forum functions:

plans to add functions to this forum for editing posts already created or a section for forum feedback/suggestions? Overall I really do love this forum layout, functions that are here, and theme but it does miss just a few but key functions. I unfortunately had to double-post here once since I couldn't edit my last post I forgot to add something to.

This is being fixed soon.

@Sylus said in Limited forum functions:

Oh speaking of double-posting, (since I can't edit the previous post), is there going to be functions to add reputation to members? I am getting errors saying I can only post once every 120 seconds when I am trying to post sooner than that in different threads, and that I need to get above 3 reputation to be able to post sooner as I am a new member. But there isn't any option to upvote or add reputation to a post.

This falls into the issue of having to wait to post, and I told a GM about this. Hope it's fixed soon!

@Rzarcasm Yes I am aware of the all the new developments. I saw the other post from Home Dog regarding feedback for forum features. But thank you for the reply and sending that feedback up to the GMs!

Not sure if something changed but the forum feels more mobile friendly now than it was maybe a week ago.

Just gonna reply here, for those who haven't seen the other topics. We have implemented an edit feature, unfortunately it will only work for posts/topics made after the fix.

It does work!

Lots of places don't let you edit after 10-30 minutes anyway.

However, the two minute minimum time between posts (and discarding your message if you are too soon) thing is still there.