I assume you mean "Sidestep Jump," "First Arts Perfect Attack Addition," "Air Reversal,""Perf. Recovery & ATK Combo," and "Double Jump," correct?
These were added to the JPN version of the game in December 2018, with all of them except "Double Jump" and "First Arts Perfect Attack Addition," having previously been Skill Rings.
Once you hit the right level, they unlock, and you can take them for 0 SP. They are all passive Skills, so you don't need to activate them.
- "Sidestep Jump" allows you to jump during a Sidestep or Dodge directly into full running speed.
- "First Arts Perfect Attack Addition" makes your first attack always count as a Perfect Attack.
- "Air Reversal" allows you to do a Perfect Recovery in the air instead of only being to do it when you hit the ground.
- "Perf. Recovery & ATK Combo" gives Perfect Recoveries a Perfect Attack window allowing you to attack right away from a recovery.
- "Double Jump" is simply giving you a double jump like with Jet Boots.