[Suggestion] 6 man party request.

Game Wouldn't be cool? I don't know if they do it or not But it would really be awesome if we could have six man parties.

Why stop there? Make it 12 so you can own your own exploration instance :3

@Baxcel That is an amazing idea. Can you imagine bringing your whole Alliance in a mission?

@Devmen interesting but I think it would be overkill especially with multi-party areas

@Tekmut still be funny to see. Thank you. Possibly make it a weekend event.

+1 this!

@Devmen I'd like the weekend event idea ( also would be a good test for a possible implementation )

..or no.

This has to be the best suggestion I've seen so far. But most missions aren't cut out for that many!

EQ's are limited to 12 people and other instances to 8. While you can't form a party of more than 4 at a time, you can organize 11 other people and start up whatever content you're going for and have everyone join around you via a passworded MPA.

Some of us miss the PSU's 6 person parties but that unfortunately is never coming back in this game

I feel like six man parties would be overkill. The bosses have to have some challenge.

It's doable, you can password lock a multiparty, so only people you want (or no one) join. Not yet, but some "grindable" areas will be available once Buster Quest and Enchanted Forest launch, also any seasonal "doughnut" Urgent Quest that does not send you to a boss area.

Phantasy Star Universe, he was able to have a six-man party all together, right? Since PSO2 will be North America soon. Why not? Turn the 4 man into a regular six man party?

@Devmen A majority of the game's content is balanced around parties of 4, so I don't see them changing it ever. I used to be in the same boat but I kind of got over it as time went on. It's not like you can't multiparty with a password though!

@Devmen said in [Suggestion] 6 man party request.:

Phantasy Star Universe, he was able to have a six-man party all together, right? Since PSO2 will be North America soon. Why not? Turn the 4 man into a regular six man party?

Essentially if it isn't happening in Japan (mechanics wise) it isn't going to happen in NA and for them to have 2 different variations of the game, it'll just make content difficult to keep up with because you're having to do more work making sure something works on one end and something doesn't break on the other