Aim To Kill Is Recruiting. We are working to be the Best Top Tier Alliance in the game

Server: Ship 2

Alliance: Aim To Kill

Alliance Level: 4

Members At This Time: 10

Who Can Join: Anyone no matter your skill level or progress, join us and benefit on just knowing that you can just enjoy the game at your own pace with no pressure.

Who to Contact: ATK Blackdawn ( Leader ) (Xbox GT)

Rules: Just be respectful and have fun

Mission: To be the Best Top Tier Alliance in the game but we cant do it alone and so we look to you out there in the community to come join and be apart of something amazing. If you wish to know more please feel free to contact me (ATK Blackdawn) on xbox i welcome the chance to talk to anyone interested in joining

just so ppl know i do check this thread on occasion also dont be afraid to message or party inv my gt on xbox : (ATK Blackdawn)for more details

Wish you guys luck and hope you get some more people in before OBT. (Totally not bumping your thread for views and posts)

@The-Question hey i hope more ppl come too, and thanks for the reply. im looking forward to the obt my alliance got to tier 5 and most of the add ons for the alliance with only 7 members initially though now we have gotten more in the last day of the cbt i think we have gotten to like 15ish now. we welcome everyone as long as they dont cause trouble which is standard in all alliances but we pride ourselves on ppl playing at their own pace without the rush and enjoying it how they want to. and by the way question if your not in an alliance you are more than welcome to join and if you already are then best of luck to you guys as well in making a great alliance. we however have one goal in mind and that is to be the best alliance period on ship 2. and being the best doesnt necessarily mean being the strongest or the largest but having the best time in the game with the most enjoyment with members of the best personalities. and thats all that matters to us. so for everyone else feel free to stop by in the obt or again contact me on xbox at ATK Blackdawn or even on this thread for more details.

Edit: i even made a few posts on facebook is the Phantasy Star Online 2 Western Release Community thread if you would like to contact me there

@ATK-Blackdawn something i'd like to test with you if you dont mind during the open beta (since im also recruiting on ship-2) is the alliance ally option the Alliance NPC offers im curious to see how it works unless by chance you already know? From what i understand is basically makes 2 or more alliances share their alliance points but not sure what else it might do lol. Like i wonder if they share their trees or do they separate and do they have separate alliance storage and ships/rooms. Lots of question you know? 😊

@SonarShark said in Aim To Kill Is Recruiting. We are working to be the Best Top Tier Alliance in the game:

@ATK-Blackdawn something i'd like to test with you if you dont mind during the open beta (since im also recruiting on ship-2) is the alliance ally option the Alliance NPC offers im curious to see how it works unless by chance you already know? From what i understand is basically makes 2 or more alliances share their alliance points but not sure what else it might do lol. Like i wonder if they share their trees or do they separate and do they have separate alliance storage and ships/rooms. Lots of question you know? 😊

It's mainly used for when Alliances over populate. They attach their sub Alliance to the main one.

from what i was able to read is that its essentially a merger like the host alliance that sends the invite absorbs the other but the sub alliances leadership remains intact, its what i was able to understand from reading it though i could look up more information and get back to you

I've had a hard time finding info about it myself was just wondering if anyone had already found out. I never got into alliances much when i played the JP version. But what you have said both makes a lot of sense to me thanks!

havent played the jp servers been starving for pso since the original on the 360

PSU was on the 360 the original was on the dreamcast then later the gamecube which was PSO1 ^-^

well the one on 360 was the only one i played till the servers shutdown and been waiting ever since

those looking for an alliance for ship 2 aim to kill has got all you need and more in its goal to be the best alliance ever

with pso2 just around the corner on march 17th those who are still looking for an alliance please feel free to hit me up

aim to kill still recruiting and best of all we dont have a discord you have to join to be a part of us, we feel a discord isnt needed instread we have a club on xbox for ppl to join if y ou wish to stay in contact message my gt on xbox ATK Blackdawn for more information