Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.

I mean they coulda done it to ship more xboxes They have been cutting through stock pretty quickly having the one x at the same price as one s for like 2-3 different sales lasting 1-2 weeks at a time

@Kosynth said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

I mean they coulda done it to ship more xboxes They have been cutting through stock pretty quickly having the one x at the same price as one s for like 2-3 different sales lasting 1-2 weeks at a time

A MMO on a console right before the release of the next generation isn't going to push consoles, especially when MMOs have a habit of dropping support for the previous generation.

This game is not open world btw, it's instanced, and you can decide who is in your party.

If you were worried about a headstart, you could have just played the xbox version. I mean if you JUST heard about this game, little point in worrying about console headstart anyway.

I cannot think of a game, including PSO and PSU where two months "advantage" would ruin an economy.

Fine, Then give us ship 4 for stability and... so servers arnt full

sigh. Do you realize we don't just have ship 2 in this game right? Ship1 or ship3 your choice if you don't like ship 2.

Sorry, I guess I forgot to clarify that it was in jest?

@Kosynth said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

Go back to bitching about some one undercutting you for 4 mil

Division 2 no/ Destiny 2 No/ Wow No/ For Honor No/ Guildwars 2 no/ Maplestory 1 Yes/ Maplestory 2 (only the 10 day headstart) not beta/ arch age headstart (not beta)/ tera no/ ffxiv YES their last one

Yes theirs numerous other games and you will see they mostly dont have progression carry over And alot of the games that do also release with more servers than the ones that do carry over

Mind you, No one seems to understand your thinking because you simply arent thinking. My undercuts thing was civil, peaceful and just a curiousity thing. You inviting yourself even when I ignored you, was a sign of how poor you are in the civil set of things.

You make 0 sense in this bait argument, in everything youve said I've tried to understand but everyone so far CANT FIGURE you out cuz your uniquely slow regarding this.

How am I not thinking? Just because your opinion on how the headstart affects the game is different than mine it doesn't make it wrong, You can't have an incorrect opinion. You also can't keep my opinion straight, You tried attributing some one else's thoughts to me. Also What bad does people wanting ship 4 hurt you? more thinned out player base? or less players for you to take advantage of?

How am I not thinking? Just because your opinion on how the headstart affects the game is different than mine it doesn't make it wrong, You can't have an incorrect opinion. You also can't keep my opinion straight, You tried attributing some one else's thoughts to me. Also What bad does people wanting ship 4 hurt you? more thinned out player base? or less players for you to take advantage of?

Literally 80% of the people on this retarded thread you made out of the many, have told you the same thing over, and over, and over, and over again, honestly I will not repeat myself I'm adding you officially to the "I have no idea what im doing" list in pso2. Congratulations.

Yet you keep posting on a 80 page thread of people asking for server 4 for fresh start.. But... this thread with wording different so people can easily see how much of a head start people have had Again I'm sorry Headstart information wasn't readily availiable and being that its a Niche thing that some companies offer but not most..

unknown (2).png unknown (3).png

"Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on." Worded differently, you know youre getting dumber and dumber.. Btw news flash a lotttt of people are posting on a lotttt of threads, amazing right? Surprising right? This is my last response to you on this ... dreadful sad, excuse of a thread in attempts to get refunded for a choice you willingly went through with, with confidence.

@Lwyu said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

"Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on." Worded differently, you know youre getting dumber and dumber.. Btw news flash a lotttt of people are posting on a lotttt of threads, amazing right? Surprising right? This is my last response to you on this ... dreadful sad, excuse of a thread in attempts to get refunded for a choice you willingly went through with, with confidence.

Also Yes the title of this topic is melodramatic

@Kosynth

There Does that prove that I don't want a refund? unknown (4).png

@Ship04 said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

How am I not thinking? Just because your opinion on how the headstart affects the game is different than mine it doesn't make it wrong, You can't have an incorrect opinion.

That's actually wrong. An opinion can absolutely 100% be wrong. "In my opinion 2+2=5." See? That's a wrong opinion. That's you right now.

@Minder2154 said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

@Ship04 said in Baited me into playing on servers that xbox players had months to play on.:

How am I not thinking? Just because your opinion on how the headstart affects the game is different than mine it doesn't make it wrong, You can't have an incorrect opinion.

That's actually wrong. An opinion can absolutely 100% be wrong. "In my opinion 2+2=5." See? That's a wrong opinion. That's you right now.

I love correcting people became the meta. Has nothing to do with the topic, Just jumped in to correct me and didn't pay attention to anything else that was said.